Why me?

Tinas Pov*

"Lets play a game!" Ryan says breaking the silence. "S...sure" I reply softly and go through the portal. "I'm on Goldy's team!" Saber yells in eximent trying to claim her. "Um sure why not..." Goldy says hesatent to respond.

~Time skip to after the game becasue im meee~

"Ahhhhhh" we all yell running out of the portal, "That was so funn, right babe?" He says hugging Goldy from behind but she doesnt blush, all she does is let out a sigh.and gives him a small smile "Um...can we talk Saber?" She says releasing herself from his grip. "Yeah sure?" Saber states confused but follows her anyways.

Fake Goldys Pov*

"I think we should stop seeing eachother..." I say looking down, "wha...what why?" He asks with tears in his eyes. "I just...I don't feel the same way about you..im sorry" I say while looking at him. He doesnt respond and runs of once Ryan and Tina walk down. "What was that about?" Ryan asked kinda mad. "We broke up..." I say looking down again "O...oh" Tina says looking at me with...hope in her eyes?

~In Reality~
Sabers Pov*

"Cal the ambulance!!!!" Goldy screams at me as she is on her knees trying to stay strong and not cry. I look at the 2 figures on the floor. I dial the ambulance and once they pick up i give them the info they need. "I...i d... did....t.... that" Ryan stutters getting on his knees crying "Hey that wasnt you baby!" All of a sudden we hear laughing, once we look in the direction it was coming from we see a figure that looks like Ryan but darker sjades of everything and red blueish eyes. "Hi Saber!" The figure says' "Who....who are you?!?" I ask slowly. "Oh me...well im you darsides boyfriend....i'm Anti~Ryan!" He says laughing again. All of a sudden the ambulance comes and Anti disapears. I look to see Goldy pissed to the T as she was still crying. "Help her please!" Goldy pleads as they take her away to the hospital. "Goldy she'll be ok" I say to her. She looks at Ryan who was crying on the floor mubiling how it was his fault. She bends down to his level on the floor and goes "This wasnt you, it was Anti and he wont get away with it ok?!"

Ryans Pov*

"O...ok" i reply still crying...Why? Why me? YOULL PAY ANTI!!!! I scream in my mind. We all rush to the hospital. Once we get there we see the doctor. "Are you here for Tina Tiger?" She asks, we all nod are heads yes. "Ok then! She is in emergany surgery right now. The wound she suffered from are severe and there is a 50 50 chance she wont survive, bur we will try to keep your friend alive!" She says softly. As soon as the words left the doctors mouth Goldy dropped to the floor in tears.

Hey guys sorry ik its been a while but I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! Byeeeeee