[CHAPTER 1] How Could You?

(AN:) If you're reading this - KNOW that I know Wiishu and Chloe are great people and don't take any of this seriously and just keep it fictionally

—————————————————————
JACK

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS DAY WAS GOOD... Until I discovered something that would make my world fall apart...

——————f l a s h b a c k——————

"Jack, come on! Are you ready to go to this party or not?" Wiishu called me by the front door. I was just getting ready, I had some decent clothes on — and at the time, I was getting ready for MatPat's birthday party. "I'm coming, hang on!" I called down.
I then ran down the stairs to see Wiishu looking very lovely, she wasn't paying attention to what I was wearing — she was on her phone at the time. "You look great, Wiishu!" I told her as I walked towards her.
She looked at me at surprise, took her a while until she smiled back at me. "Yeah, thanks Jack." She replied.

The reason why Wiishu was coming because her and I are going to Mat's birthday because we're all friends. We got in the car and drove to MatPat's party.

When the light hit red, I looked over to see her — she wasn't saying anything — she was just smiling as she typed away on her phone. Now, I know it's really clichéd but — recently, I've noticed that she has been more distant than usual, as it seems as if — she was hiding something. I didn't want to assume, so I just let it be and was blaming my jealously. But boy — was I wrong.

We finally got there and I told her one more thing before we went to the doors, "Signe, you would tell me everything right?" I asked her.

Wiishu nodded and kissed me on the cheek, "Why, of course I would. If I didn't — we wouldn't be lovers, Jack."

I smiled, "Thanks, that's all I wanted to hear."

We then walked in — I went over to see Mark and Felix, Wiishu stayed with me the whole time. After a few minutes, she turned to me. "Hey Jack, I'll be right back — I'm just gonna go to the bathroom, okay?" She told me. This action filled me with suspicion, though I was a fool to ignore it. I nodded, "Yeah sure, go for it! I'm not stopping you."
She then left, she looked as if she was in a hurry. I then continued to talk with Felix and Mark when I saw Mat come up.

"Matthew! Happiest of birthdays to my bestest friend!" I greeted enthusiastically.

"Bestest?" Mark asked with sarcasm, I decided to let out a giggle - he's an awesome asshole. "Shut up, you're also my bestest friend, you idiot."

Mat and Mark let out a burst of laughter, "Stop fighting you guys, you know that I love you both!" Mat told us as he continue to chuckle. The conversation goes on, until I realized that Wiishu had been gone for an hour. That's when my doubts struck me.

"I'll be back, I just need to check on something." I told the guys — I was feeling pretty worried at this point, something felt really off. They let me go and I walked over to the hallway, and just as I was going to go to the men's bathroom, I heard 2 voices, a male's and a female's. The female's voice sounded very similar, so I leaned closer to the closed door. To try and hear who it was.

"So Wiishu, what are you going to do about that... that 'Jack' boy of yours? Do you still have a thing for him?" I heard a male voice ask. Wiishu?? No — it can't be... I thought in shock, but the next thing I heard - made me thought like it was a different person.

"It's a bit meh, I lost interest in him. I may have loved him before, but now he just — he seems like a loud, Irish person who is much of a pussy. Plus, I have loved you for a while now... Dave." I heard her say.