[CHAPTER 3] They Had Something.

WILL

MANY HOURS OF CRYING, a day has passed. Chloe had to be buried in a few days, and well - we had visitors. The wake has gone well, some visitors gave condolences, some visitors doesn't seem to accept it - blamed me for my mistakes. Which did not make me better.

Until HE arrived, the man Chloe was with everyday. I was looking at Chloe through the casket, looming over her face. She was beautiful, like the first day we dated. Though this time, it's not a date now, huh Chloe? A tear escaped my eye, the pain never left my soul. The pain seemed like it was just two days ago, oh fuck who am I kidding? It was. "I'm sorry for your loss, Mr. Ryan." A man spoke. His voice was as deep as the Pacific Ocean, just as his blue eyes reflects the ocean itself. His ocean blue eyes and mine darts at each other, only mine as if I saw a ghost (only it wasn't what I wanted, it wasn't Chloe.)

"T-Thank you..." I spoke, I was speechless - I never knew what else to say to him. I'm not even in the mood to be angry right now.

The problem with you is that you're too insecure!

God, conscience. Please don't make me shed a fucking tear now! Don't make me feel like the villain on the book again... Please...

"I'm Michael, you must be Will Ryan, right?" He said, introducing himself as if he knows nothing. But what if he doesn't?

You weren't the Will Ryan I knew before...

All the thinking made me sit the fuck down, Michael then asked if I was alright - I couldn't handle not crying. I still can't believe she left me feeling like I killed her.

I stuttered as I confess to him, "I-I'm so-sorry..."

"I-I don't understand, why are you sorry? Did I do something that made you guys-"

"Did you have something with Chloe?"

"I wish I had, but Chloe told me she made the right choice... And that was you, Will."

Tears starts to form on my tear ducts once again, She didn't just make me the bad one - I am the bad one. "Y-You had something together?" I asked.

"Not exactly, we were childhood friends. I was just 10-years old, she was only 8. I knew the right time will come we will be together, but my parents took me to New York. It was complicated, Chloe and I used to talk and talk and talk... I told her that I will come back, but then one day she stopped calling.

"A few months later, she called to me when I was about to leave New York and go back to Ireland. She informed me that she was getting married to you, and that I should go to England rather than back in Ireland. And that she wants to hang out with me after years of being so apart. I never got to tell her my feelings, and I just accepted that she was going to you."

My voice left me speechless, my emotions were spewing and exploding inside like a big hurricane forming inside my ocean blue eyes. It was my fault why she left, if she didn't she wouldn't have died anyways.

"I-I got jealous of both of you, I-I was the reason why she got into that car accident. I-I'm so sorry... I was too insecure and now-"

"It's fine, sometimes mistakes require the biggest sacrifice. Will Ryan, Chloe wouldn't want this to happen. And she surely doesn't want you to cry, after many years of being with you... She wants you to move on too."

"I-I don't know how... I'm not sure if I can still move on."

"Well, life's a book... and I'm sure yours wouldn't end with a sad ending. Excuse me, Mr. Ryan."

Michael trailed off, probably for an important meeting. I was left alone again in the wake, alone and depressed. Comforted by the invisible ghost of my love, Chloe.

---------------------

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, it was a quick little update! I hope you all liked this chapter of the new book. I moved from writing TDP for a week so I decided to write this one, with a few reminders:

• I AM HIRING (A) BOOK COVER MAKER/S! I need a book cover to mix things up with this book. And if someone doesn't sort of... want to make one till December. I'm making it myself :/

• This is just a filler chapter, and the fourth chapter might be quite more longer cause of it being Jack and Will's meeting! So stay tuned :)

Anyways, leave some positive feedbacks below and put a vote on that chapter! Might as well give a follow on my acc or just check my other stories! You can check my bio for more updates as well. Anyways, enjoy. :D)