[CHAPTER 5] An Invitation.

JACK

"He was cute and he was so nice! I wish we could meet again, Mark like—" I spoke, I was becoming more and more excited. This Will guy was as interesting as I thought he was! I wonder what happened to him, what made him so — hopeless. Like... Me.

"You sure are meeting a lot of people, Séan. I told you this 'going out' thing would help!" Mark replied, sarcastically since I have been ignoring that all month. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head in defeat, "Alright, I'm sorry."

"It's fine, now I wanna make this video like a comeback of the good ol' Séan Mcloughlin! I mean, I wanna do like a continuation of the ego's plan on my channel. Wouldn't you mind sneaking Anti in?" he asks, ah good ol' AntiSepticEye. The fans must be craving for the appearance of that bitch. I nodded and went to work with Mark and his crew. Every take was every memory I shared with Will Ryan. Maybe I could chat him, would he like that?

———————————

WILL

"Dad, you look really happy today!" Jessica's enthusiastic voice squeaked as we walked down the park even more. My smile grew wider, thinking that I'm not alone in this war of depression is actually quite good. It's my first time going out actually, and what else would you spend that on? Of course, the only family I know right now. And maybe him too.

I looked at her joyful eyes, "I know, Jess. I met this guy today and..."

"Ooh, ooh! Is he cute? Sweet? You like him don't you? Tell me, tell me!"

That went awkward right away, she knew I had this huge crush on Jack since he started his channel. It's like, he inspired me as a fan. But I won't expect him to fall for me, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like me at all. At some point I wish that we would meet again. BZZ BZZ! My phone vibrated in my pocket, but I ignored it... Wouldn't like to be distracted in a bonding with my daughter, wouldn't I? "Well yeah he's really nice and sweet, pretty cute as well..." I whispered the last part to myself, I wouldn't want to sound like a dork.

"I wish I could meet him too, I feel alone not being able to go anywhere! Well, not with you, I guess?" she made an awkward smile as she faces me, I chuckled and sat on a nearby bench.

"You're gonna meet him, very soon." I said, I don't really know when Jack would even bother to meet me again personally. But let's hope. An ice cream cart passes by and Jessica then thought of going there, I opened my phone only to be surprised at the notification I received.

TWITTER:

🔔 Jacksepticeye (@Jack_Septic_Eye) followed you!

🔔 Jacksepticeye: Hey Will! Just found your Twitter recently, wanna hang out this Wednesday?

I can't believe it, he really did just—

Did Jacksepticeye actually message me an invitation to hangout with him?

My heart pounded hard on my chest as the smile on my face starts to widen. Maybe, I would know him better as the days go by. Maybe, he's the cure that my body as aching for. For it consumed so much darkness of the reality I am living now. Maybe, just maybe... But I wish he's the angel I was finding. Not the kind of angel Chloe was now, but someone more delicate. "Dad, are you going?" Jessica asked, pointing at the ice cream cart. That made me switch back to reality, "I'm coming, Jess, wait up!"

—————————————————————

I'm so sorry for the short chapter, guys! But it's all I could gather up after all the months i've been inactive. Will be posting an announcement, please help me with it!