Chapter one : the angel

Manning wants hellboy and Abe to check out this abandoned building but he knows who is there because he met this girls mother long before. This is where our story begins the year after the fall of the elf prince and princess.
Manning POV
Today is the day they are going to finally go and find her, after what happen to the twins and Liz hellboy hasn't been the same. He locked himself in his room only to eat and go on missions. Hopefully once he sees Amatheia he'll fall in love with this angel and she'll be back here with her mother. Only if she was still alive...after what happen with nauda and the death of Liz and the twins, her mother life started to fade away not even me or Abe were able to keep her alive for so long. I hope they find her, safe and unharmed.

Hellboy's POV
Ugh I hate how I have to go and save this last angel thing because of how she isn't alive or anything. God I hate this. I just wish Liz was here with me or even Leona I don't even care I just want my love and kids back. Once me and Abe also Myers got to where we were we saw a girl, a girl with angelic blue eyes, a hour glass body, long brunette hair and the cutest confused look on her face. Myers rushes over to her to make sure she is okay, but then she just ends up crying saying she failed to protect her? I don't know who her is but it's upsetting this child.  So I decided to pick up the girl but sadly truth be told she was an angel and my skin is being burned while I'm carrying her which is making her more sad, I handed her off to Myers. The girl then looked down at a ring with a purple stone on it, I raised a brow and asked "who does this belong to?" The girl looked at me with sad blue eyes and a smile " it belonged to the person who protected me all my life but now...she's gone." That broke my heart.