Chapter eleven : The past (2)

Hellboy he looked around and he kept on frowning while John was in the delivery room helping with Liz and the twins. Hellboy saw blood on the mattress and saw how much it was, he woke Liz up and picked her up and started carrying her towards the medical bay. Poor hellboy did not know what was happening in there and then he saw Leona looking sadly down at the ground. The moment she looked hellboy in the eyes he knew right then and there, that he had lost everything. The moment hellboy saw Leona because he knew her powers and what kind of goddess she was, she still needed to bring the dead to where they belong even in death. Hellboy saw John walk out of that delivery room with the most saddest look on his face, which he knew was why Leona was here still. He looked at Leona and asked her to take care of them just like he would if her daughter were still with them all. John put his hand on hellboy and patted his back when Abe came out with news about Leonas niece aphmau. As everyone looked at Abe after what had happened in the delivery they prayed that Aphmaus mother had the little star, even if she didn't they prayed that she was safe. Manning even hoped she was safe and so didn't professor broom the only one who knew what to do and what to say, all they had left for everything was the little star and the little wolf. Now we shall continue with the present even if they don't know what will happen to them.