MARK👫

Y/n' s pov

Mark and I been friends for a couple of weeks now and he and are getting to know each other more and more. But he is always making me get every thing he wants when he wants it. I think that this friendship has been one sided lately. Not to long ago he said "friendship was  when two people like me and him is to have fun and do whatever you want together".

Now I don't know what our friendship means or is anymore.I think that he is taking advantage of my kindness but I kinda liked it though. I kinda like him bossing me around that's what 56% of  friends do sometimes I guess.

Authors Note
Well why do you think y/n is always doing something for mark?. Or should I say wanting to do things for mark all the time?.is it that she wants to do it? Or that she like him?NOW back to the #fanfic

Pip's Pov

Some how y/n and this mark guy  I've been seeing them walking around school. More like him walking and y/n following him like some lost puppy dog. I don't think they can be friends because the way they treat each other. it's weird how too people with nothing in common can befriend each other out of nowhere. I know I mean like I'm not jealous it's just  because she is  one of my bestest friends and she is  getting taken advantage of and I don't like it.
I must say i have to say something to him about it.

Mark's pov

Somehow I think that I'm taking advantage of y/n but I kind of like it, like that because she always do what I say and I love it. But I want to start treating her like an human instead of her just running my errands and, following me around like a puppy dog but don't tell her that I said this.me and y/n meet up and she said that her head hurted so I told her to lay her head down and that I would go get her something to eat. So i was walking down the hallway to go to canteen and I had a feeling someone was following me so I looked back and they're were two sketchy girls walking behind me so I kept walking and walking then I felt that there presents was gone so I looked back again and they had disappeared so I made it to the canteen. I had walked up to grab an plate. then some girl came up and snatches it from my hands.
(Time skip)still Mark'spov
YAH!? You little punk what the hell did you do that for jinja you little rascal you. Gezz girls these days. Do you know who that plate was for I asked the girl. Of course you don't know,you being your usual piggy face self snatch my plate out of my hand so you know what... SLAP? Another girl came up i guess she was piggy faces friend but she was more attractive any ways she had slapped me for saying that to her friend.

Pip's pov
We were walking to the canteen and we seen that boy y/ns always walking behind and running errands for. So we were slowly walking behind him and then I think that he saw us. so I asked pip if she wanted to walk a different way. she asked why and I said that boy right there looked like a pervert. So she said alright let's g- hold on are you talking about that mark the kid that makes y/n run his errands. I looked at her in dis belief that's the guy who has our percious
y/n tired all the time I will teach him a lesson some time soon.

Bri's pov
So we slowly had walked in behind him and he went to go grab a plate and I snatched It really fast and was about to say I had my hand in it first before he had the chance to say anything but he had said YAH!? You little punk what the hell did you do that for jinja you little rascal you. Gezz girls these days. Do you know who that plate was for I asked the girl. I sat there looking at him like he was crazy because he had threatened me by saying  yah-you being your usual piggy face self snatch my plate out of my hand so you know what... SLAP!!!?

Pips pov
So I kept my promise that I was going to teach that mark guy a lesson for doing those things to my friends.