inconvenience

Mark's pov

When I came back from getting y/ns canteen lunch she was still in the same spot as when I had left. I don't want to tell her why it's been so long sense  I had left to get her something to eat. If it comes to her asking me that question I might have to tell her the truth because like I said I'm going to start treating her like an human instead of her just running my errands and fallowing me around like a puppy dog I have to tell her the truth. Anyways I walked in and tapped her back and said get up you have to eat or drink something I brought you kimchi and boba tea. I had got kimchi and boba tea because those were her favorite when she was sick but she didn't lift her head when I said that to her so I tapped her shoulder again and she woke up. Her head popped up she looked better than when I left so I asked her if she was ok  and she said yes but when she sees my face she gets up worried and asks me if I was alright and what have I been up to because one of my cheeks were red.

Authors Note
So what do think about what's gonna happen next do you think he is gonna tell her the truth about what happened or no. Go vote.

Y/n's Pov

So I guess that mark tapped me on my shoulder to wake me up but I didn't the first time so he tapped me again and I woke up. Then I see mark at first I admire his face, hair,eyebrows,nose  down to chin. Then I notice a red hand print on his cheek. What happened to him?who did this to him?and why? I had all these questions chaosly rummaging through my head so I asked every one of those questions and he sat there looking at me like damn you wouldn't want to know the answer to that or know who the people were. So I looked at him with my disappointed face and worried look. So I ignored him an ate  my lunch before it had got cold.

(Time skip)
Y/n's Pov

I didn't feel like fallowing mark around after he started hiding the person who slapped him from me. So I walked away for now to ask my bff's if they seen what happen in the canteen area just to see if they saw who hit mark in the face. But every Time I asked them a question they looked  like they were hiding something from me. I don't know what  them three are hiding from me so Imma find out my self. Even if I have to ask anybody that was in the canteen today. So I walked up to random people asking about it and o had got different perspectives of what happened.

Random persons pov.
Y/n came up to me today she hasn't done that before ever especially because Imma outcast. But she did but it wasn't by coincidence at all she wanted to know about who slapped mark in his face. But I guess that she dosen't know that it was her best friends pip and bri. I want her to be my friend so I have to tell her what happened because I feel that would make us close and become friends. So I told her that pip slapped him because he called bri an fat pigs face because she took a plate from out of his hand and it was supposibly for a friend of his but they didn't know what friend it was for so they had a braud for that sake. She looked at me in shock like she seen an ghost or something and that was the end of my interrogation.

Y/n'sPov
So I interrogated this outcast and she told me every thing and I'm still shocked on what had happend today. I'm not going to show them that ik I'm going to let them tell me by themselves, I know it's going to be hard to keep it in. you know, what I'm going to have to try my hardest.