Im just... just

Today was just... Just HORRIBLE

I had a science unit test which forced me to stay after the Bell to finish. I had research next and the entire time I was there I was shaking and felt like I was going to throw up.

Then we had to get our pictures taken. Another forced smile, the same each year.

Then at lunch I gained my 90th follower, that made me smile.

But the world wanted to make me miserable today so I had another unit test right after lunch. That one I finished at the Bell, I could barely focus. After that I felt nauseous and disgusted at myself.

Right before the last Bell rung my teacher called me out for talking, he had me stand in the back of the room... LIKE I WAS A FUCKING BABY IN A TIMEOUT. Then he lectured me after class. My friends were waiting for me after that class because I was supposed to go to a club with them. I didn't feel so good so I didn't go.

On the bus I had a pounding headache

After writing this I'll go back to another meaning less 9 hours of homework and then study till I pass out, then I'll take a test and feel nauseated all over again.

But you don't have to worry about me... I'm just another occasionally depressed person on Wattpad. Right?

So don't look at this book...

Discard it...

Make it seem like it never existed...

Because like I said...

You don't have to worry about me

UPDATE: I've calmed down since I've wrote this. Sorry to scare u guys