Syft Stiasis [ It Strikes by @May_I_Have_Loops ]

[ Role ]
"He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists that he sees ghosts."

[ Full Name ]
Syft Stiasis

[ Age ]
15

[ Gender ]
Male

[ Sexuality ]
Unsure

[ Appearance ]
brown hair, usually spiky/messy or a tiny flip up at the front. Tanned white with (almost vibrant) blue eyes. He usually wears jeans with a t-shirt and sometimes a hoodie. He has a lean frame and is about 5 feet and 8 inches tall

"I swear to you all I am not insane, even though it looks like it! 

...

Okay never mind, I'm insane, however, that's besides the point!"

[ Personality ]
Syft is a very caring, outgoing, and friendly guy. Due to this he tries to become friends with anyone he meets. Usually, he tries to be somewhat responsible, however, he is always up for some fun with his friends and can be flirtatious on occasion. He is also known to be passionate about his beliefs and often cares about what others think about him. He is basically the 'leader' of his friend group. He also seems to be pretty brave when it comes to the creature/mystery.

[ Weaknesses ]

Threatening

People threatening his family or siblings always seems to stop him in his tracks if he knows that the person or creature could actually go through with it.

Heart of Gold
Syft will do anything to make sure the the people he loves and care about stay safe, including risking his own life for them. Along with that he also would risk himself for the masses if needed be.

[ Backstory ]

(*He has)  a sibling and two parents

(*He has)  a sibling and two parents. His parents raised him well and they got along well. However, after the disappearance of his sibling almost one year ago they have drawn themselves inwards and have grown more distant from everyone around them, almost seeming to forget about Syft. Syft still maintains his friends and such due to them being so supportive during his rough times, however, his grades dropped a bit as he devoted a portion of his time to finding out what happened to his sibling.

[ Biggest Fears ]

Failure
He is always worried about messing up or being a failure to all of those around him. He is worried that if he fails no one will ever trust him again or want to be around him.

Abandonment
He is always worried that everyone will leave him behind and he will be alone forever.

Hate
He is always worried that everyone secretly hates him.

@May_I_Have_Loops :D