Running away

Chapter 1
"Kill her!" My parent yelled after the saw I have shifted to. "Kill her, and kill her now!!!" My dad yelled as he and my mom chased my down the hallway.

I tried to run as fast as I can with my tiny legs.

Even though they are running at there full speed I am still faster then them. But hat did really last long because we have made it outside and they shifted into their wolves making them fast than me.

I dodged tress and stick and rocks and bushes, it was until I made us out of the packs Territory that they stopped chasing me.

"Your not Worth our time or breath, don't ever come back or we will kill you" My dad puffed and walked away with my mom and some people of other pack that was helping my parents try to kill me.

I stood up with my head down and walked away from my old home. After about 2 hours of walking the sun was starting to set. So I climb a tree and fell asleep.

"Should we take her to alpha?" I heard a man voice, but I stay quiet.

"Yes I mean she is on our territory" other man said. At that my head lifted up and my eyes opened as I stared with wide eyes at the two man and whimpered. The two men heard me and looked down at with.

"Hi little one, did you know that you are on our territory?" The man with the glasses said. Making me shake my head no. "Well you going to have to come with us to meet the alpha." He said and picked me up.

They carried me in silence and we got to a mansion, far bigger then my dads. They walked we inside only to be greeted with a wonderful smell.
{}{}{}

Okay so that is chapter one i hope you enjoyed it.

Until next time.