Chapter 1: Creation

It had been years for Eveanora to have a civil conversation. Well, even a 'hello' with another being. Once in a while deer, foxes, or even the local owl would stop by her garden, but due to being a green witch, she had no idea what they were saying to her. And for that matter, even her plants didn't answer her when she spoke to them during care.
Now why was she so lonely? Could be because the townspeople outside of her lovely forest, like to spread certain rumours. Rumours that any visitor would be turned into some vegetable and she'd eat them. Now firstly, Evanora would never contaminate her plants with human meat or any sort of curse. Secondly, where did this rumour even come from? She moved to the forest years ago, no one even came to greet her then.
Let them think what they want. She was fine with her garden and the woods around her. Though, sharing a cup of tea with a friend did sound pleasant. Or another body to keep her bed a little warm during the cold nights.
Which brought her to today. The air was crisp, a slight breeze tickled her nose and pinched her cheeks. She skipped exited to her pumpkin patch, a watch pouch and tweezers in her bag. As she got to the gate she gave a warm smile. "Good morn my little patch!" She opened the gate, walking in and kneeling down to the first pumpkin.
It was a smaller, white pumpkin, green leaves sprouting wildly in its stem. She gently checked the leaves and clicked her tongue before grabbing her watch pouch. "Remember Albi," she spoke to the pumpkin, putting water around its roots," hydration is important." She patted the top of the pumpkin and stood again.
She continued this check up routine with the other pumpkins as well. First was Tori, then Wednesday, Aunt Plump, Lixtellian, and finally Kindrid. Kindrid was the biggest and now oldest of her pumpkins, due to him being the first plant she ever grew in this forest.
"Big day Kindrid," she chuckled. She knealt down and began to snip his roots from him. When the pumpkin was rootless she picked him up in her arm, well mostly, he was a bit too big. She turned and looked at the other pumpkins, a reassuring smile portrayed apon her face. "Do not fret patch family. Next time you see him, he'll be walking on his own."
She exited the patch, closing the gate behind her and bowing. Then back to the cabin she went. Luckily it was hours before the other plants needed attention, so she had time to begin her mission.
When she got into her cabin she carefully placed Kindrid in a transformation circle, then surrounded him with candles and crystals. She walked to her bookshelf and ,after a bit of searching, grabbed a spell book and laid it between her and Kindrid. She looked at the pumpkin and nodded to herself. "Dont be afraid. This won't hurt a bit."
She rolled her sleeves up and focused her magic before speaking the spell softly. A green mist came from her hands and a bit from her eyes. It travelled from her to Kindrid. It surrounded him and made him levitate slightly. Evanora closed her eyes, hoping to any entity that this crazy plan of hers would actually work.
She felt the magic return and calm inside her, before hearing a bang. It made her heart stop and eyes jolt open in concern. But to her surprise, it wasnt Kidrid. Well, it was but it was him, with a body. An actual body. Her jaw dropped as he shook his head, which was still that big pumpkin she brought in originally.
"Miss," he finally spoke, making her eyes wallow up with tears. His voice was slightly deep but warm and gentle. "Did something happen?" He looked yo at her. His eyes glowed green, her magic flowing out of his eyes, almost like emeralds. He placed his hand on his head and almost fell off the table in shock. "What?" He asked looking at the hand.
His eyes looked at the rest of his body, along with Evanora's. How could she not look, she just created this body, a not bad looking one either. His arms and chest were muscular, his stomach and thighs were a bit too but they had some chub to them. And his penis was... wait, penis?!
Evanora covered her eyes in embarrassment. "Ah!" She shouted, catching Kindrids eyes back to here. "Kindrid you're completely naked!"
"Well I'm a pumpkin," he seemed to raise an eyebrow to her," I didn't have a body before, let alone the need for clothing."
"Well theres a need now! A proper gentleman always wears clothing around a lady!" She turned from him and looked for something he can put on.
She reached for a overly large cloak, that had black fur on the neckline, some black slacks and a white blouse. Apparently having her fathers old clothing wasnt an inconvenience anymore. She threw them at him and covered her face back up. "Please put these on."
Kindrid looked at the clothes and blinked. "Miss, I dont know how to do this. Again, pumpkin."
"Right," she sighed, removing her hands," right." She walked over and grabbed the slacks from him. Cover the most dangerous area up first. Her swallowed hard. "Hop down from that table and we can slip these on first." Kindrid did as told and almost completely fell on his ass. Right, pumpkin. She helped him up and smiled. "Hold onto the table, and raise one of your feet." He nodded and rose his left foot as his hands gripped the table.
She slid his leg in, and thankfully he got the idea because he instantly did the same for the first. She slid it up his legs slowly, mainly due to studying them closely. When she got to his member she blushed slightly as she stared at it. But only for a moment before covering it and buttoning the pants. "See that wasnt hard," she joked. He chuckled at her and they moved onto the shirt.
After some blushing and getting the blouse and cloak on, she taught him to walk. He was a quick learner, and very good at observing. After about an hour he had it down.
Evanora clapped in excitement and jumped slightly. "You're amazing Kindrid!" She smiled wide and hugged him. Kindrid looked down at her a moment, seeing how she only came to his chest, and hugged gently back.
He was about to reply to her before some chimes blew, notifying her of the time. "Oh goodness!" She stopped hugging kindrid and went to her bag. "I have to tend to the rest of the garden. Kindrid." They looked at each other before she grabbed his hand. "Wont you accompany me? You've never seen anything other than the patch." Kindrid nodded softly.
"I'd enjoy that Miss," his smile was as warm as his voice.
"Evanora. Just call me Evanora," she replied. He nodded again. They walked out of the cabin, going to aid the other plants.