Chapter 2: Lighting the Candle

It had been about a month since Kindrid had been brought to life but Evanora. He aided her with taking care of the garden, made her food at night, and even woke her with a warm cup of tea. But he was starting to notice something he couldnt do for her.
Certain nights she would head to bed early, locking her door from him. He could hear whining, panting, some sounds of pain coming from her room. It made him worry, and he would stand by the door, just incase she was in too much pain that he needed to aid her.
But he had also noticed those nights he felt riled up, pent up in his trousers, anxious. He didnt know why, but didnt want to ask any questions and worry Evanora. What kind of friend would he be if he did that?
After those nights she meets him in the kitchen, a bit distant from him. Like today, she tried to hand him the water pouch and when their hands barely touched, she retreated quickly. Kindrid would be lying if he said it didnt annoy him. But again, he was trying to be a good friend.
"Kindrid," Evanora snapped her fingers in front of his eyes, breaking his thought. She smiled gently and chuckled. "Out in the stars again are we?"
"Only the days I know you'll bring me back down," Kindrid chuckled back. She rolled her eyes slightly and shook her head.
"What's for lunch?" She asked looking over a pot that Kidrid forgot he was stirring. She leaned in and took a small whiff, which was catching Kindrid's attention more than it probably should.
"Just some soup, the grilled cheese is cooking in the iron," he said softly. She hopped slightly and looked over at the iron.
Kindrid studied her. Her red, curly hair, blue eyes, her black hat laid perfectly on her head. Even her cheeks that turned pink whenever she got excited. His eyes went down, and since she was so much smaller, they went on the open collar of her dress.
He felt his heart race a bit as he peered at the porcelain, soft skin. His thought was broken when she peered back at him. "What cheese did you use?"
"Chedder," he tried focusing on the red tomato soup in front of him.
"Amazing as always Kindrid!" She turned over and walked back to the table and sat down, her feet swinging off the floor.
"I think you're the only one that thinks that miss," he teased. He peaked at her, seeing her pouting face. He laughed. "I mean Evanooora." She rolled her eyes again.
After about ten minutes he set down a plate and a bowl in front of her and then another across from her. He was always amazed how humanlike she made him. He had never felt hunger before gaining a body, but now he couldnt even go 5 hours without eating something.
He sat down and bit into the sandwich. But Evanora was already dipping her remaining half into her bowl and then straight into her mouth. "Slow down, you're like a child."
She snapped him a look before flipping him the bird. He chuckled and shook his head. He continued eating, only to pause when she hopped from her chair and took her dishes to the faucet.
His eyes always seemed to follow her, watching the way she walked. She swayed her hips a bit, her hair bouncing by her rear. And speaking of that.
"Hey Kindrid!" Once again thought stopped dead in its tracks. "Why dont we go to the creek? We finished our chores for the day and we havent had any fun lately." Kindrid hummed and put his chin on his knuckles.
"I suppose it qouldnt hurt, but" he looked at her slightly worried. "Isnt the town by the creek?"
"They never go inside it. It's just a perfectly good swimming spot, that isnt being swam in!" Once again her cheeks a bit pink. He grumbled slightly.
"I dont even have clothes to wear in the creek," he was trying to come up with some excuse. But he had a reason, the last thing he needed is some townsman to attack Evanora.
"Then skinny dip." His world froze and he looked at her. Was she that excited? That she actually forgot their first meeting? How nervous she was? Where is this coming from?
Though when she realized what she said her expression went from bubbly and excited, to a 'what did I just say' expression. He raised his, eyebrow(?), at her and smirked. "Come again?"
"Oh uh nothing. Perhaps we should just walk a trail or something. Completely clothed, maybe even more clothed than usual." Kindrid started laughing so hard he almost fell out of his chair, catching himself on the table.
"A walk, heh, sounds nice," he answered. He finished his sandwich and put it under the faucet himself.
"I'll go change then," Evanora smiled and skipped to her room. Kindrid shook his head and washed the four dishes, setting them on the drying rag. He looked down at his clothes and pouted as his own shirt was now drenched in water.
Luckily they had bought him more clothes not too long ago, so changing wasnt too much of a deal. He took his blouse off and started walking down the hall himself.
On his way passed he heard Evanora humming and noticed her door opened slightly. He peeked through and saw her standing in front of her mirror. She was topless and for the most part naked, other than some underwear. Lacy underwear. Kindrids jaw dropped slightly.
That anxious feeling returned to his lower area, and the feeling of being cramped. He looked down and saw a tent sticking out. He was puzzled but shook it off and looked back at the the site in front of him.
She was now cupping her breasts and moaned slightly. The feeling got stronger and he didnt realize his hand travel to the tent.
His thoughts snapped back in shock and he looked around shocked. He quickly went to his own room and slammed the door. He looked down at himself. "What the fuck is this Kindrid?"  He removed his pants, his deep orange penis springing out. "This over Evanora?" It throbbed strongly. He covered his mouth.
"Of course over Evanora," he sighed sliding down the door. "Its always been for her." He grabbed his penis and stoked it gently. He moaned and started moving his hand a bit faster. "Evanora... oh evanora."
He was getting faster, precum leaking slightly out of the tip. He punched the tip and more leaked out. "Oh fuck! Eva-"
A knock cut him off. "Kindrid? Everything ok?" He stayed silent but his hand kept pumping. He couldn't stop. His breath quickened, he had to cover his mouth. "Kiiiindrid?"
"Oh no..." he muttered. If she kept calling his name hed explode.
"Kindrid, come on answer me!" She turned the door nob. He pressed his back against the door, he was on the edge, just a bit more. Please, he thought. 
"I'm alright, I n-needed a new shirt," he finally answered.
"Oh well hurry up, I want to get going before sunset." It sounded like she was walking away.
He licked his lips and went as fast as his hand would let him. He moaned and panted, just a bit more.
"Oh and kindrid!"
"Oh fuck!" Cum shot out of his tip, making him bang against the door with his back.
"You ok?"
"I'm fine, just uh, fell." Oh yeah, hes fallen alright. Hard. And now he had to try and act normal?
"Come on silly pumpkin, the trail awaits," she chuckled. Right the trial.
"Please entities. Give me strength."