9. He has changed

Part 9

Dinner was over. Arvind called Khushi and asked her to come home. Khushi knew that why she was being called. They will praise her cooking skills. She was not in the mood to receive those praiseful words. What is the use if the one for whom she cooked doesn't even touch it then? She couldn't ignore it as well.

Her face brightened when she saw Arnav in his casuals. A pair of eyes also borrowed the brightness from her face. Ratna, who was the owner of those eyes. Khushi is facing tough time to control her smile. She felt blessed as her effort reached the right person. She looked at Ratna and pouted who smiled at her.

Khushi: Did you lie?

Ratna nodded yes while laughing.

Khushi: You are too much aunty.

Arvind: What are you guys talking about?

Ratna: I just teased her saying that Chinna was out for dinner.

Khushi nodded yes while pouting. Arnav heart hopped inside him feeling elated knowing that. He smiled at Khushi making her happy.

Arvind(chuckled): Ratna you became naughtier these days.

Khushi: Especially with me uncle.

Arvind: Khushi beta, we don't know you can cook very well.

NK: Khushi, you just nailed it. Excellent. No chance at all.

Arnav(in Hindi): Bahut acha tha. (it was too good)

Khushi(overwhelmed): Nandri(Thanks) She replied in Tamil.

Ratna appreciated their act inwardly. It doesn't matter that how many languages we are skilled in. But our mother tongue always remains special and no other language can touch our heart like our mother tongue does. These two are doing the same with one another's language. Khushi was damn happy that Arnav also ate and praised her too. That's what she wanted. She was smiling like a crazy girl without getting sleep.

Next day

Next day

Arnav came down stairs fully ready to office. He saw Arvind arranging the table.