Chapter 3

"Is that the only reason we are here?" Asked Tony getting up. "If so can I go?"

        "Stark has a point for once." Mumbled Clint.

       "I didn't put this meeting together." Annie and Coulson said.

       "Then I'm going." Said Natasha getting up.

        "Go ahead." Coulson told them.

        "I was told you wanted to see everyone." Annie told Coulson.

        "I didn't." Coulson said leaving. "I was told you wanted the meeting."

        "Would you like me to walk you out?" Bruce asked Annie as she grabbed her bag.

        "Sure." Annie smiled. "I am so sorry you had to come all this way for nothing."

        "I got to see you so it wasn't for nothing." Bruce said trying to kiss her.

        "Oh Bruce." Annie said as she pulled away.

        "I know." Bruce told her.

        "Someday." She whispered to him. "I promise."

        "Quit now." He begged her.

        "Bruce we talked about this. They need me here."  Annie explained. "When things calm down we can go."

        "You said that since New York." He sighed. "Do you think you can take me to the airport?"

        "Why are you leaving so soon?" Annie asked,

        "You know I don't trust S.H.I.E.L.D." Banner said looking behind them.

        "They won't hurt you." She said.

        "Can you promise me they won't?" Asked Dr.Banner as they got in to Annie's car.