Goodnight...

Hey all you wonderful readers, 

Now first of all I would like to thank all of you for being patient with me as I went through my depression, I'm sorry it took so long for me to post anything but I've finally pulled myself together and now I am fully back! Anyway, let's all stop delaying time and get on with the story shall we?

Angel, over and out! 

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Reader's P.O.V 

" Are you sure you'd still want to do this? I mean you just got out from another hospital check up Clyde!" I cried trying to reason with him, entering my house as I closed the door. He had just about recovered from the acid incident and the project was almost done since it's been a few days already; all I have to do now is paint it and it'd be finished.

" I'm fine, just because my hands are all bandaged up and are in a cast, doesn't mean I still can't help you with the project. I already feel bad enough that I couldn't help you through most of it so I'm trying to make it up to you here!" he countered, plopping down on the couch, glaring grumpily at the carpeted floor. I can't believe that he still thinks that he can help, I mean, he can barely use his fingers to grip a pencil since their in a cast; how can he even comprehend on holding a paint brush?! God's sake! Clyde why do you have to be so stubborn?!

Sighing at his recklessness, I made my way over to him and knelled down beside his feet. I rested a hand on his thigh and stroked the fabric of his skinny denim jeans with my thumb for a while before I met his eyes, which was when I held his hand and played with his slightly free but mostly trapped fingers; if he didn't have this cast I would have intertwined all of our fingers together as a sign of sympathy for his injury.

" Clyde, I know you want to help but I want you to just stay here and keep me company while I finish off the project. It'll do us both some good if we do too...I mean you can't even got to school because you can't write and you've been going to a great amount of check ups along with various appointments..." 

" But I can't just let you-!" 

" -CLYDE!" I raised my voice, staring into his eyes with a strict gaze only to find disappointment and guilt swimming within his chocolatey brown pools. Seeing this, my own intimidating stare softened and I brought his fingers to my cheek, allowing them to caress my skin. I know he's trying, trying so hard to help but I can't let him, "...please..." I stressed out, hoping his stubbornness wouldn't get in the way of reasoning. We stayed there staring at each other, myself, watching patiently as he battled the urge to argue further and think appropriately. Fortunately for me, the side of the reasoning had won.

" Alright but at least tell me I'm helping you in a way and tell me how!" 

" Seems fair," I shrugged, getting off the floor and heading over to the coffee table where I had set everything up. The paints and the volcano itself were upon pages and pages of newspaper the floor surrounding the table itself for about one and a half meters was also being concealed by newspaper to avoid any carpet stains or any accidental explosions from the volcano itself. I can't believe how Clyde is being so sweet right now, I mean he's usually a very obnoxious flirt after all and we did make a deal about such things; things meaning that he captures my heart by a certain amount of time, though enough about that, right now he needs an answer, " well, you're helping through keeping me company since it's always so lonely around here with mum and dad always going on endless business trips, also it would be nice to know how your getting along considering the fact that I've been worried sick about you!" I absentmindedly confessed, instantly cupping a hand over my mouth after realizing what I had said; it's a good thing I had my back turned, preparing the paints I was about to use beside the legs of the table. Taking my hand away from my mouth, I began to shiver at the shadow that towered over my crouching form blocking the light from above, " I-I'm just kidding! Hahahahahahaha~ everyone was worried alright? Especially your B****y fangirls, always crying and never leaving your desk, constantly blaming me for your accident! I mean like what the F***?!" I cried, now muttering to myself, scowling at the memory of the snotty sl**s. " Who do they think they are cornering me and always invading my personal space?! Sometimes I wish I could just pound their powdery faces into a bloody pulp but no! I can't be satisfied with their prissy cat fights; break a nail and they go running for the hills! God I swear, their the exact people that make me embarrassed that I'm a female!" I had nearly squeezed open a new tube of paint that was tightly shut and would have exploded, shooting a splatter of paint through the air if Clyde hadn't brought me back from the dark anger filled thoughts I had to face the light again.