Too Little Too Late...

Hey all you wonderful readers! 

Welcome to another chapter of Flirty Clyde x Tomboy Reader aka YOU!!! I hope you like it so please enjoy and comment! Thanks!

With Love,

Angel~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V 

" I-I don't know..." I can't believe what's happening right now...I-I'm so confused, don't I hate him for what he did?...s-so what is this stomach churning feeling I'm baring? Pulling away abruptly, I looked into Clyde's sorrowful, warm hazel brown eyes, feeling a new waterfall of tears overcoming me as my eyes were blurring and burning with their unbearable heat. I let a few tears spill over, still paralyzed from the speech he had confessed all his feelings through; I watched him stretch a cautious hand out towards me before I rushed past him, my hair flowing through the wind that brushed past my figure as I did so. I-I don't know what to do...

Clyde's P.O.V 

" I'm sorry dude..." I heard a sympathetic voice resound as a hand was firmly placed upon my shoulder. Turning around, I was met with my whole group of friends - Craig; the one that hand his hand on my shoulder, Tweek, Token , Jimmy and Kenny. 

" I-it isn't your fault...it was mine..." I muttered still down cast at the fact that (Y/N) left me. Is she even going to talk to me again? Does she hate me more? W-what should I do now? 

" Just get over it...she isn't worth it Clyde, she'll just break your heart again but I do know a girl that'll love you!" Kenny assured me. 

" I-I don't know Ken..." I said, rubbing the back of my neck, trying to ease my worries. I'm still unsure if I should move on so easily, I've liked (Y/N) for ages now since she's the only one to ever resit my flirting methods, it made me curious as to what type of girl she was and I soon found her to be a tomboy. That only made me more attracted to her, I mean, she hardly showed any cleavage so I was curious...Turns out she was actually pretty cute once you take the time to get to know her and soon I found her face filling my mind.     

" Come on...she's hotter than (Y/N)!" he continued, still trying to persuade me. I know he means good, he just wants me to take my mind off of (Y/N) since he already knows how much it would effect me to know she's gone and would never forgive me. Though, no one would ever compare to (Y/N)'s beauty, she might be a tomboy but that doesn't mean she's ugly...she's actually quite adorable as well as she is beautiful, her cooking leaves my taste buds tingling and her smile...oh that smile...I could stare at her smiling forever! 

" Y-yeah! GAH!!! I-I mean, i-it's t-too much PRESSURE!!!" Tweek added as the others nodded in agreement.

" He's right you know...some girls just aren't worth fighting for man..." Token sighed, I'm assuming he's thinking of Nichole again...UGH! Why does love have to be so complicated! 

" W-w-would you l-li..like t-to he-he...hear a j-joke t-to ch-che...cheer y-you u-up?" Jimmy asked as I gave a faint, slanted smiled towards them...they are trying so hard...

" Alright but maybe later..." I said as Jimmy nodded. 

" Let's go out and have some guy time, we'll talk about love problems too if it makes you feel better...even though I'll just doze off half way through..." he mumbled the last part, probably intending it not reach anyone else's ears though I did and I just chuckled, typical Craig...

" Sure..." 

Angel's P.O.V 

I'm thinking (Y/N) ran home, I have to be there for her; we are best friends after all! I'm currently running to (Y/N)'s house, I know her family problem and so I'm assuming she wouldn't have her parents around to comfort her...like always, god! Why can't they be more supportive of her?! She means more than that! What did she ever do to deserve this! I hope I'll get there before she thinks up something regretful to attempt...