The campout in the woods with friends

When we had first saw here we were not sure if this was going to be a good idea to stay with her, cause she can sometimes get ahead of herself. But when we. Had walked up to her she had seemed pretty chill at this point.
"Hey are you gonna stay here to?" I said, Samatha looked up at us from her sandwich she was eating,
"Ya'll know how dad get around momma cause of me getting my bad grades. I failed another test and I ain't gonna be there to see that again." said Samantha as she started getting wet eyed.
"Yeah we ran away for the weekend so we could get away from the high chair," William said. The high chair is our code word for hits, belts, span-kens, and our parents abuse. We have told people about our family problems like adults and teachers, but no one here gives a shit. So we have learned to just go with it, sense it's common in our neighborhood. Our neighbors know about our dad and let us stay at there house, but one time we stayed there papa saw us threw the window and all things went hell that night. William had a scar on his arm from when his dad threw a broken bottle at him while he was drunk. And the last time he hurt me was a week ago and I have a scar on the side of my head from when he pushed me down a hill. But things have and would get worse day by day. I'm to the point where I don't even call him Papa. I don't even know if he knows that he has kids when he's not drunk, the only time he ever sees or deals with us is when he us drunk. I hate how he does deal with us though, I would rather him not know us at all. Our mother loves us and left our papa cause of all of this, but she can barley make enough money for her to stay alive. So she thought it would be better if we stayed with Papa, even though I would rather die. So our mom sends us money every once and a while just to have a 'still love you' present. So usually William keeps that on him and we usually save up on a lot of it. At lest that's what grandma had told us, I don't know if I really believe it though.