Arrival

Levi POV
Resting my feet on my office desk I looked at my watch "10 pm those brats should be sleeping, yet I can still hear them downstairs"
Closing the door behind me I can hear their voices getting quieter.

Walking down the staircase, the light seeping through from the dining hall door illuminates the dark hallway.
I stood by the dining hall door listening "Shh don't speak so loud what if captain Levi hears you" one of the voices mumbled.
I swung the door open scanning everyone "what are you brats doing?" I walked closer seeing them trying to hide something on the dining table.
"Ahh, sir it's nothing! " Armin holds his hands forward trying to block me. "Get out of the way" my voice was cold, Armin nodded his head in fear "all of you get away from the table!" They obeyed and stood next to the wall.

The sound of my boots as they hit the floor filled the room. I blinked numerous time "why is there an unconscious girl on the table! What did you do Jean!"
"Sir! " he stepped forward "We found her in the hand of a titan we were fighting and brought her back...and why was I suspected first" He mumbled at the end but I let it slide
"All of you step forward!" They obeyed
I walked past them starting with Jean, watching all of their scared faces. Jean, Sasha, Armin, Mikasa, Connie, Historia "now tell me why you were out fighting Titans without my knowledge?"
"After finishing our training and daily task, we decided it would be a good idea to kill some titans since we haven't been doing anything for a couple months" Mikasa spoke
I sighed " you could've just told me, what if one of you died! Think before you act!"
"Who even is she?" I faced the unconscious girl
"We don't know and she's wearing battle gear that doesn't seem to be from here" Armin walked towards the girl "and what strange is that the Titan didn't fight back"
I raised an eyebrow " she probably knew who was in it?"
"I'm not so sure because after we sliced it's nape there was no human inside" Armin's eyes hovered over the girl so did mine 'she had battle gear on but the blade holster was empty' 'her outfit was black leather pants with matching heeled boots. Her top however looked to be like a black bodysuit, that zipped up at the front, in her case it didn't seem like it could be zipped all the way due to her...*ahem* large assets'

I removed my eyes from her body and back at the cadets "where is Eren?"
"He's been with Hange all day" Mikasa eyes glazed over with sadness 'she was head over heels for him huh?'
"Okay Mikasa the girl stays with you and all of you get to your rooms" I walked out and headed to my room.

Mikasa's room

Your POV

I could feel my self being lifted and then put down on something soft...'what was going on?'
My eyes flicked open trying to adjust to my surroundings 'a girl with short black hair? Who's she?'
I sat up quickly realizing I could be in a dangerous situation. "Get away from me!"
"You're safe it's okay" she reached her hand out and instinctively I grabbed it twisting it behind her back while I got out of the bed. She hissed "listen to me! We found you trapped in a titans hand and brought you back here! You're not in danger!" She growled
I thought about what I was doing but could I really trust her?

Before I could say anything the door shot open revealing a guy with short brown hair and green eyes. "Eren!" The black haired girl screamed.

The Eren guy grabbed my hair yanking me away from Mikasa. I fell to the floor, a pain shot through my head "ergggg" I must have been hit in the head...that was the reason why I was blanked out earlier.
The pain was racing through my skull " shit" I backed up to the wall, the guy walked over "Mikasa is this the girl you guys found" "Yeah, she's just frightened "
He bent down to my level examining me "what's your name?" I could see he was still angry "(Y-Y/N)"
I held the side of my head "well (YN) Mikasa will be looking after you tonight and I suggest you not make her mad" he walked back over to Mikasa saying something before leaving, the Mikasa girl watched him as he left.

She went into her wardrobe bringing out some sleepwear "her you are (YN)" I took them.
The pain in my head finally subdued "thanks and I'm sorry for overreacting" I could see now that she wasn't trying to hurt me but that didn't mean I was going to trust so easily.

"The bathroom is through that door, you can change in there" she pointed to the room.

After I came out she smiled at me "it fits!"
"Yeah.." there was an awkward silence
" ohh you can sleep on the bed " she suggested, I walked over to the bed and laid down. She placed down some bed sheets on the floor making a makeshift bed.
We both laid there in silence.
"Is that guy your boyfriend?" I looked over at her, her cheeks were flushed "N-no" she ran her fingers over the red scarf next to her.
"Really?" I raised an eyebrow it was clear she liked him.
"We are friends, very close friends that's all" she closed her eyes. She didn't seem to want to talk about it, I rolled over drifting off to sleep.