Where are you from?

I sat down next to Eren at the table "Hi (YN) I'm Commander Erwin and this is Hange"
The tall blonde haired man spoke.
"We need details on where you are from and why you were found inside a Titans hand" he voice was calm.
I took a deep breath "I can't really remember much but I know I'm from somewhere else way beyond your walls"
"Name of the place? "
"I'm not sure sorry" looked down at the desk
"It's okay (YN) from what Levi told us you know how to fight very well, that could benefit us also you'll be going with Hange to see the titans she's keeping"

Hange has a huge grin on her face which was kinda unnerving.
Everyone followed Hange to where she kept them,
When they saw her they started snapping at her but Hange wasn't afraid, I, on the other hand, was shook!
"Why is she getting so close?" I step back but stopped when I felt a hand on my lower back. I looked behind me Eren stood next to me with his hand still in place.
"This is just how she works trust me" Eren laughed
"O-okay" I look down at his hand it moved to my waist.

Looking up at him it didn't look like he realized but then he looks at me in the corner of his eye. With a faint blush!
I was melting at his touch right now
"Hey (YN) come over here!" Hange calls for me I feel Eren's hand squeeze slightly at my side.

I rush over standing next to her and then a pair of hands push me forward.
I covered my face and braced my self for my death.
"It worked!" I heard Hange's voice behind me I opened my eyes the titans watched me in silence not moving...
I placed my hand on its face and that same white light flashed before my eyes 'I can see what's it's seeing..?' And that's when I thought maybe I could control them? I took my hand off the titans face and said "attack Hange"
They obeyed me and tried to get free from the ropes. "Stop" and they settled down.

I looked down at my hands 'how I'm I doing this ?'
Everyone looked at me wide-eyed with their blades out.
"It's okay the Titans aren't going crazy anymore" Erwin spoke and they put their blades away.
"Interesting...that's all we need to see maybe tomorrow we get to test this on some other titans, everyone your dismissed" Erwin walked away with Levi and Hange.

"Woah! How did you do that (YN)" Armin's eyes lit up
"I'm really not sure it's weird but I can tell that I've done this many times before"
"I'm sure you'll remember" he smiled
"Omg! (YN) I thought you were gonna die" Sasha engulfed me in a hug and so did Historia. Mikasa stood off to the side 'she's still upset with me' looking over at Eren he smiled making me smile.

After eating dinner I made my way to my room, I had finally gotten my own.  I slumped down on the bed my body ached.

My mind raced 'tomorrow's gonna be long, better get as much rest' I stood up and stripped and put on a long shirt dress that I was given. The best part was taking my bra off it was bliss I put my hair up and jumped into bed snuggling into the sheets.

*knock knock*
My eyes shot open
"Hello?"
"It's Eren" he whispered
"Ohh come in" he closed the door quietly and sat on the edge of my bed
"So about the thing that happened during training" he scratched the side of his head.
"Did you see it, like a white flash" I sat up
"Yeah but I could feel you accessing my memories but I couldn't see yours, only your face" his hand found mine the warmth of his hand was inviting.
"You want to try again?" I asked and he nodded
We held our hands up our fingers intwined.
The white flash came and I could see Eren, he was young and then it flashed to a Titan eating a woman I could see Eren crying, the flash disappeared and tears streamed down my face.
"Eren..."
"You saw my mother" his thumb wiped away the wetness on my cheeks.
My heart was breaking for him, I wanted him to feel safe and I wanted to take away the pain.
I wrapped my arms around him which caught him off guard causing him to fall back onto the bed.

I buried my head in his neck.
He held me tightly.
"I'm so sorry Eren" I breathed out
"Don't worry (YN) it's in the past now"
I hovered over him the sadness still his eyes "I could feel your emotions (YN)"
He placed his hand on my chest...well he was supposed to but instead, he cupped one of my breasts.
He was frozen in place and so was I our faces thousand shades of red.
I hid my self under the covers as he jumped up "I'm so sorry (YN) I didn't mean it " I peaked out from the covers "goodnight Eren"
"Night" he practically ran out of the room.

"Did that really just happen?"I could still feel his hand on my boob *melts on the inside*