Jean

"It's nothing" I wiped the tears away
"It doesn't look like nothing...if you don't want to talk about it that's fine just know I'm here for you" he smiled warmly.
He pulled me in closer I rested my head on his chest, all I could think about was Eren I wanted him to hold me, touch me...I was crying again.
Jean picked me up bridal style. I didn't question where he was taking me I just wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes.

~~~

When I opened my eyes again I noticed I wasn't in my room.
The room was dark 'how long was I out for?'
"Ohh you're awake!" Jean walked over to me
"Hope your feeling better" he sat on the bed
"I'm b-better is this your room?" I looked around
"Ohh Yeah I hope you don't mind" he chuckled
"It's fin-" I stopped mid sentence as Jean took off his shirt exposing his slender muscles
"J-Jean!" I hid my face with the bed sheets
"Im getting ready to sleep" he stood up dropping his trousers walking off into the bathroom.
'How did I let this happen?' 'I should leave before anything ha-' as I was about to get out of the bed Jean came back and laid down next to me.

My eyes traveled over his toned stomach, without realizing my hand found it's way to his stomach...

Jean places his hand on mine making me look at him, he guided my hand slowly up from his stomach to his neck.
"(YN)" he whispered leaning in so our lips would touch.
Eren's face popped up in my head but I didn't care he had Mikasa. I allowed Jean accesses and he gladly took it our tongues intwined.
Jean was now hovering over me his hand slid down to my waist caressing it. 'Should I be doing this?'
He then presses his lower half between my legs.
He let go of my lips looking at me with lustful eyes
"(YN) I want.." he looked away a slight blush on his cheeks.
I wasn't sure if I was ready for this...if only it was Eren.
"Jean-I can't"
The sound of the door opening caught our attention there stood Historia her mouth hung open and her face as red a tomato.
She closed the door quickly, Jean got off me and
I stood up "I should go "
"Sorry" I mouthed before leaving the room.

Opening the door to my room I see Eren standing by the window he turns around and the butterflies in my stomach appear.
"(YN)"
"Yes" even though I still had feelings for him I couldn't forget the image of him and Mikasa
I sat on my bed ready to fall asleep again
"Eren...if you don't mind I want to be alone right now" Eren eyes widened for a second he looked as if he wanted to say something but stopped.
He walks out.

Morning
Everyone was saddled up and riding outside of the walls. Jean road next to me I could also tell that word had gone out about me and Jean last night.
I was leading the way as I knew where the guy was.

A small cabin in the woods

We got off our horses and approached the Cabin.
I knocked twice, the door opened revealing a man around the same age as my uncle.
"Thank goodness your safe your father has been so worried" the man kneeled before me
He looked behind me seeing everyone "who are these people Princess (YN)" he stood up

"Princess!" They all gasped
"They looked after me and they'll be coming with us" I told them
"(YN)! What does he mean Princess?" Eren walked over and he held my arm.
" when my uncle gave me my memories back I remembered that I come from the royal family in my town I didn't say anything because I didn't want to be treated differently. I was going to tell you but you were...occupied" I looked at Mikasa and then back at Eren.
Eren was still holding onto my arm his lips parted ready to say something but I cut him off "can you let go of me" my voice cold. He let go and I turned my attention to the man.
"Sir what is your name?" I asked him
" Allen your highness" he bowed
"Alright Allen, take us home" I smiled
"Everyone back up please" They obeyed we watched as Allen punctured himself with a spike on the ring he wore.
A flash of lightning struck down and Allen turned into a 15m Titan with no skin only the muscle.
He held out his hand and we got in.