51

"So ive been texting Betty and the girls, just to let them know I'm alive" i smiled as Pea cuddled me into his arms

"Go see them"

"I will eventually, but i just need to be in bed rest now, The doctor said i need a few for days"

"Okay, once you get an okay, we need to see them, they probably think i have you locked up in the basement" Pea replied

"Pea..thats a bit insensitive, specially with my past"

"Sorry, i forgot" Pea smiled as he leaned down to kiss me

"I feel like I've been sleeping alot lately, i feel so drained both physically and emotionally"

"You have" Pea agreed "its confusing me when you sleep this much"

"Why?"

"Because this is how you get when you're depressed, i'll go days with out having a conversation with you because you're always asleep or wanting to be alone"

"But i havent been in a while" i smiled "so be happy I'm not putting us both through that"

"Are you going to see your therapist this pregnancy?" Pea asked

"Why would I?" i replied "I'm fine"

"Because, your body is about to change drastically again and you know how you get"

"I promise im fine"

"That's the problem, i know youre not, thats why i'll feel better if you see a therapist or someone who understands your body dysmorphia struggle, someone who knows what to say to someone who has battled with their body"

"Im fine"

"No youre not, you still calorie count random snacks, it took you 3 years to finally let go of your weight goal..because it was unhealthy"

"Yeah, i was skin and bones" i frowned "but im better now" i added

"I helped you gained weight, but oh my god it was a struggle" pea replied "you are one stubborn person, babe you were borderline anorexic, you couldnt carry the kids at one point"

"Please dont say that word" i cringed as Pea looked back at me

"Anorexic?" Pea asked

"Yeah"

"I know you get emberassed, but its okay, you are so much stronger now"