Why me...

Long chapter ahead...

Miku POV...

Well...

This is awkward...

I'm sitting in my chair poking my food as i squirm under Mikou's burning gaze from across the table.

I totally understand him. He has every right to be mad. I mean, even i would be if my younger sister goes on a date with some jock without telling me anything.
He slams his chop sticks on the table making me jump in my seat. I look down as he leans.

"what do i do with you young lady ". Oh no, he's in dad mode.

"Onii... " he raises a finger to silence me.

"now tell me Miku, what was the reason that you went out with a guy, at night, with out informing me. What if something happened to you! "

"but... "

"no Miku, we both know you did the wrong thing today. What were you thinking...... If something had happened to you last night..... I don't know what I'll do " he said reaching forward and caressing my cheek.

"Gommene " I said softly looking down feeling my eyes sting.

He stood up, walking around the table. He pulled me up to my feet and hugged me. "it's OK, I forgive you. I've been a teenager before and stuff like this is normal "

I hugged him tighter. "Mikou, you're still a teenager " I giggle.

"an adult teenager " he corrected as i laughed. "I'm sorry, i won't do it again, i promise ".

"don't worry, i said i forgive you, just promise to always tell me everything, you're my baby sis and I'm worried about you " he said placing his chin in my head.

I pulled away and looked up at him "so... you're not mad? " I said as he smiled "no, I'm not mad at you ". I grinned, mentally jumping and squealing.

"I'm furious at you " he said still smiling as i pouted. "you're going to do the dishes for two weeks, now finish breakfast and get washing young lady" he said as his phone rang and i huffed. I hate dishes......

Time skip....

I was doing math homework when my phone buzzed. I unlocked it to see it was a message from Rin.

Rin-Chan..
"yo bitch, I'm back. You coming over today? "

I smiled.

Me..
"actually, no, I don't think Mikou would let me how was the camping trip "

I clicked send and after some seconds, there was a buzz again. This time, it wasn't Rin.

Len-kun..
"I'm coming over, make sure you have lots of bananas "

My heart jumped in my chest after reading it.

Len is coming over...

Len is coming over..

Len is coming over..

Why am i freaking out. If he tries anything i can always call Mikou.

20 minutes later....

I heard a knock on the door and rushed down stairs. I opened the door to see Len making my breath hitch.

Damn this boy and his good looks...