When the heart breaks...

Miku POV...

"I'm soooo gonna kill my brother when we get home " Rin says next to me eating her orange.

"thanks i would really appreciate that " I said nibbling on my Leek.
It's currently lunch time and i was telling my friends everything that happened after they helped me out of the class Len locked me in.

"where's Gumi? " Luka said as if she just realised Gumi wasn't here. She's across me and Ia across Rin.

"Mr Kamui said he wanted to see her after class. Poor thing" Ia said eating her apple. "I don't know why but don't you guys think there's something... Off about this? " said Rin as we glanced at each other.

"people get called by teachers all the time, there's nothing off about that " i said as Rin shook her head.

"I know but, I was talking about Mr Kamui. Almost after every class he asks Gumi to see him. Gives her detention for something minor. And do you remember the day of the audition when Gumi said she was going out on a date? " we all nodded.

"All the teachers were present except Mr Kamui " she finished. Ia tapped her fingers on the table before she spoke "coincidence? ".

"a planned one" says Rin. Now that i think about it, there is something off between those two. There was one time during class when during the entire lecture he kept his eyes fixated on her and she kept blushing. And after class he said he wanted to see her and i heard her gasp while he smirked. I didn't take it as anything really.

Mr Gakupo Kamui is really attractive and i heard he's only twenty one and still in college. He just teaches in our school to earn some extra cash even though he's already loaded, so of course anyone can blush for him. I didn't think it was something serious.

Soon, Gumi walks into the cafeteria and we call her over. As she walks towards us. I notice the way her hair was a little messed up and her mouth looks slightly swollen.

"hey guys, sorry I'm late. Had a little issue with a teacher " she says sitting down next to Luka. I just stare at her. We all do. "why are you staring at me like that? " she says cautiously.

"hickey" Luka blurts out and that's when i notice the giant red mark on her neck.

Gumi places her hand over it, panic evident in her expression. "W.. what, I... it's just a bee sting" she stutters. We all keep quiet causing an awkward silence to take over. The noise in the cafeteria is all we could hear.

"OK Gumi, spill. We know there's something going on with you and Mr Kamui " Rin whisper yells.

Gumi blushes and looks away. "I don't know what you're talking about ".

"oh you know what we're talking about " says Luka narrowing her eyes at Gumi. "common Gumi, we promise we won't tell, we are best friends after all" Ia said sweetly.

Gumi sighs gripping her hair as she glances at us. We give her an encouraging smile and she exhales. "OK fine, I'll tell you everything after school" she said.

Soon i heard someone calling my name. I turned to see Kyo and Vy2 Yuma. But, where's Kaito-kun?

"Hey ladies, mind if we borrow your friend for a minute? " Kyo said as he pulled me up to my feet.

"don't worry, she'll be back before you say pop corn " says Yuma.

"pop corn, now give her" said Luka as Yuma smirked. "I didn't mean literally cup cake " he said.

"keep your cringy nicknames to your self " said Luka rolling her eyes. Yuma was about to respond when Kyo gripped his shoulder "shut up dude. She'll be back, common " he says holding my hand and dragging me out the cafeteria.