Closer...

Extra Long chapter ahead...

Miku POV...

"You've got the sunscreen? " said Mikou starting the car. "yup, everything we need for the perfect beach day" I squealed.

"good, but i hope you're wearing a swim suit, I don't want guys staring at my innocent little sister in a bikini. Especially Len" he said as we pulled onto the road. I feels myself flush.

"Oh common, Len wouldn't waste his time staring at me, he's literally the school's golden boy. No need to worry about him" I rolled my eyes. "he tongue was down your throat not long ago, of course I'll worry " he said as i blushed even more if possible.

"W.. well, don't go drooling when you see Lenka in a bikini, because I'm only going to laugh and take pictures " I shot back as i saw his face redden.

"Shut up " he said softly as i laughed.

Time skip....

We  arrived at the beach and Lenka and Rin approached us. They were both wearing bikinis and they looked really good.

"finally, you guys made it!" said Lenka. "hey guys, where are the others?" I said. "they're right over there" said Rin pointing towards a bar. Luka, Ia and Gumi all waved over and i waved back.
I went over to the car trunk and started bringing out our stuff and Rin came to help. "oh, and by the way, we may have a little problem. Kaito and his gang are also here along with his girlfriend Meiko" said Rin  as i slammed the trunk shut.

"Really" I said as i felt my heart drop. "yeah, look" said Rin pointing over to them. Kyo and Yuma were playing volleyball and Kaito was applying sunscreen on his brunette girlfriend's back as they grinned at each other. They look so perfect together. And no wonder he called me a freak, Meiko is gorgeous and..... Curvy.

And I'm..... Me.

"are you OK? " Rin's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. "yeah... yeah i am" I give her a smile.

As soon as we turn, Rin becomes stiff and i can literally feel the tension in the air. Lenka was leaning against the car and Mikou was leaning on his elbows which were on either side of her. Their noses were almost touching and they were both giggling.

Lenka then raised her finger and traced Mikou's jaw line stopping at his chin leaning up to whisper something in his ear. I didn't get to see his reaction when Rin pulled my arm and dragged me towards the others.

I pulled my hand away and gripped her shoulders turning her to face me. And what i saw broke my heart. She was breathing heavily trying to blink away the tears in her eyes but they fell unfortunately.

"Rin... " i whispered as she wiped her face unable to look at me. "I'm... I'm fine.... I just have to use the bathroom " she croaked out as she ran towards the bathroom.

"Rin.. !" why do i even try to call her. Of course she won't stop. Plus she needs some time alone. As i got to the bar, i took a seat next to Luka who was staring at the direction Rin went.

"what's wrong with Rin? " she said moving her gaze to me. "Rin's crush just got crushed " I said taking a sip of Luka's drink and she didn't seem to mind."aww, poor thing " said Gumi. "I'm gonna go see her " said Luka as i grabbed her arm.

"no Luka, she wants to be alone " I said as Ia butts in "yeah, let her cry for a while, she'll feel a little bit better".

"girls, i wasn't talking about Rin. When i said her, i was talking about the bathroom. Now let go before my bladder bursts and you'll all have to clean the mess" she said as i abruptly let go of her.