Chapter 4~Movie! Lloyd~ The Art of the Silent Fist

We were all sitting down in a dojo-type room. It looked like the dojo we have back at Master's Wu Monestary. The old man was standing up talking about something called "The Art of the Silent Fist", a technique I never even heard of.

"Lloyd, why don't you help me demonstrate?" He asks, looking at me.

"Uh, okay..."

I get up and stand in front of him, taking my normal stance with my hands in front of me like I'm gonna grab something and my feet spread.

"Attack me. But please, no powers. I happen to like my monestary."

I take a deep breath. Don't be afraid, Lloyd. This is just a lesson, he's not gonna actually hurt you.

I lunge at him, only to have him dodge it.

"Let your enemy tire himself."

I get up off the ground. Just that alone was enough to make my legs tired. Jesus, I need to build up some endurance.

I throw a punch at him but he swiftly dodges it. This continues on until I face planting into a wall.

"Here we have the most powerful ninja in all the land, the Green Ninja." He says, clearly teasing. Everyone laughs.

I resist the urge to punch him in the nuts. I hate when people humiliate me and laugh at me. Especially when I'm hidden as the Green Ninja. It hurts more that way.

I get up off the ground again. "I'm gonna go get some water." I say, a bit angry. You would think after years of this happening, I would be used to it. And I was, until my identity was let out. Now people apologize profusely and do shit for me like tie my shoes or some bullshit like that, which is even more annoying. That's a part of the reason why I stay hidden, only to come out when absolutely needed. Not that that ever happens anymore but whatever.

I walk into the kitchen, get myself a glass of water, and lean against the counter.

It pissed me off. Everything pissed me off. The teasing, waking up in somewhere that isn't my home, and I still haven't came up with a reason why this happened!

Calm down, Lloyd. I say to myself. If you can defeat dad and a giant cat, you can handle this.

Speaking of which, I wonder how the other me will react to me having a huge cat? I hope he likes cats, or he might have a problem.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOO NEW CHAPTER

I hope you enjoyed~

BYYE!