Chapter 4.5~Show! Lloyd~ Meeting Meowthra

(Purposely short chapter because I want Meowthra in the story somehow and this is how I get it)

While heading towards the bounty, I hear a reasonably loud "meow." And a cry for help.

Do they have a cat?

I hear my name being called and follow the sound, with the meows getting louder. I turn the corner to see...holy cow.

Is...is that a cat, the size of the gREAT FREAKING DEVOURER?!

THERE'S A GIANT CAT, JUST SITTING ON DAD.

"Luh-Lloyd! Get your cat off of me!" I hear dad say but pay no attention to.

It's a giant cat. They have a giant cat.

It looks me dead in the eye before getting up, running over to me, and licking me. It stung.

"Ugh, finally. I could hardly breathe!" Dad complains. The cat hisses at Dad.

"WHY DO YOU HATE ME?!" He yells in defeat.

I reach up my arm and pet it. I want to reach it's head but I'm too freaking short to, so I just pat it's nose. It's so soft omg.

"You're the biggest cat I've ever seen." I say quietly. It rubs it's head against me.

Do they have any cat food...?

Suddenly, it walks and lays down somewhere. I go up to it and see if it has a collar or something. Just something so I can know it's name.

"Meowthra...? Is that your name?"

It rubs its head against me again. "I'm taking that as a yes."

"Lloyd! It's time to go!" I hear Kai yell.

"Coming!"

I give Meowthra one last pat before running to the bounty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idk about y'all but Meowthra and Lloyd give me l I f e

I hope you enjoyed~

BYYYE!