(2p!)A/B/O

It's smut. All of it. This entire chapter is just complete smut with very little plot

/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)

Vlad, his alpha, had been in the kitchen with him. Matthieu had finished doing the dishes and he was in the process of just carrying on a conversation with his mate when he suddenly gasped and doubled over in pain. He wrapped his arms around himself and he whimpered as he felt slick begin to slide down the backs of his thighs. 

Vlad's nose twitched slightly and he set down his bottle of vodka. He stepped closer to the omega who immediately fell to his feet, pressing his thighs together. "A-alpha, please. It h-hurts." Matthieu whimpered, pressing his face lightly against his mate's thigh. He hadn't thought that his heat would come back so soon, but right now he felt empty and he wanted what only his alpha could provide. 

Vlad was Matthieu's first mate. He was the first alpha to knot him. The first to mark him. The omega had told him that his heats got bad, but they hadn't been so bad with the alpha knotting him whenever he needed. Matthieu must not have noticed that his heat was kicking in again. Vlad ran his hand through the omega's hair, tightening his grip until the omega before him whimpered. He lifted him up and Matthieu obediently stood, pressing himself as close to the alpha as he could get. 

Matthieu nuzzled his face against the alpha's chest, whimpering softly. "Please make it stop, Vlad. Please?" He begged quietly, looking up at his mate's face. Vlad leaned down and kissed his forehead, his kiss surprisingly gentle as opposed to his grip on the omega's hair. "Will make feel better." Vlad replied, loosening his grip just slightly so he could run his hand through his hair, "Will make stop." 

The omega sighed in relief even as the pain in his lower back flared and his body poured out more slick. Vlad quickly scooped him up and carried him up to his room. The alpha closed the door behind him and he quickly laid the omega out on his bed. Vlad pushed his hand up Matthieu's hoodie, touching his heated skin. Matthieu shifted to sit up only long enough to pull his hoodie off and flop back against the cool sheets of Vlad's bed. 

The room was filled with the alpha's scent and everywhere that Vlad touched seemed to soothe Matthieu's very soul. The alpha leaned over and pressed his lips to Matthieu's before trailing them down to his neck and chest. Vlad's fingertips played with Matthieu's boxers for a moment before he pulled them off and tossed them to the side. The omega's sweet scent seemed to permeate throughout the room, clinging to the air and the sheets. The two scents seemed to mingle together and to Matthieu it just smelled like home. 

Vlad quickly pushed his pants and boxers down his thighs, wanting to fill the omega and make him stop hurting. He put his hands on the omega's thighs, pushing them apart so that he could slot himself in between them. He lifted his mate's hips up as he pressed into the slick warmth. Matthieu's response was immediate. He arched his back and pressed him back against the alpha. "Please, please. I-I need you!" He pleaded, shifting his hips as his body naturally relaxed around his mate. 

Matthieu's hair splayed out around the pillows and he looked up at his alpha, needing everything that the man could give him. Vlad looked down at his mate, gripping his hip with one hand as he began to piston into him. The omega cried out happily. "Yes! Please, just like that." Matthieu moaned, wrapping an arm loosely around Vlad's shoulders to pull him closer. Vlad kissed him passionately as the omega continued to writhe in pleasure beneath him. Matthieu kissed back needingly, pressing himself up into the alpha's touch. 

Vlad tangled his free hand in his mate's hair, gripping it tightly and reveling in the keening noises it brought from him. His hips sped up as Matthieu rutted himself back against him. Vlad broke the kiss, choosing to kiss at his neck and leave dark hickeys across his mate's pale flesh. Matthieu tangled his hand gently in his mate's hair in return, moaning out when Vlad yanked his head to the side so he could suck more hickeys to the skin. 

"Mine," Vlad growled out softly as he bit down on his lover's skin, "Only mine." Matthieu nodded his head as he played with Vlad's hair. "Oui! Yours, I'm yours. Only yours." He replied breathlessly, his voice slightly higher than it normally was because of his neediness, "N-no one else could ever make me feel the way you do." Satisfied by that response, Vlad kissed lightly at the bitemark he had caused. "Good," He said gently, kissing another mark, "good omega." Matthieu cooed happily under the praise and he bit his lip softly as Vlad began hitting his prostate dead on. "Ah! V-Vlad, please--" Matthieu moaned out before cutting himself off. 

Vlad smirked and he looked down at his mate. "Please what?" He asked, watching the omega's cheeks heat up, "Tell me." Matthieu cried out and he bit his lip. "Please, right there. F-fuck me there." He whimpered out, looking up at his alpha needingly. The alpha hummed and moved to press kisses and bites to the other side of his mates neck. He did make sure to keep hitting that spot though. He wanted his omega to feel good because of him. 

It wasn't long before the omega cried out again, whimpering that he was close. Vlad seemed to purr for a moment, biting down on his mate's neck. He left a mark that was sure to stay for a while. He kissed up the omega's neck and he said three words that just made his mate come apart at his seams, "Come for me."

Matthieu's mess splattered against their stomachs, but Vlad continued to move. Vlad pressed soft kisses to his mate's neck as he fucked up into him. His knot began to swell and Matthieu keened out. Vlad pressed himself fully inside as his knot grew and locked them together, pumping copious amounts of cum into his needy mate. 

Vlad shifted so that he could hold Matthieu close, pulling the blanket over them. "How do feel?" He asked softly after they had both caught their breaths. "B-better," Matthieu stuttered out, cheeks flushed, "I'm feeling so much better." Vlad pressed his lips to his forehead affectionately. "Good." He hummed softly as Matthieu cuddled up to him, "Love."

Matthieu smiled as he nuzzled him, letting his eyes fall closed. "I love you too, Vlad."