Clementine's home

I throw the gun away and try to calm down.

Me:"Man."I look at the dead officer."His skin's all rotten...and he smells like sh*t.What the hell is this?Are you dead?HEY!ARE YOU DEAD?"Not moving again.But gotta be careful,that what I thought last time.I look up and see a figure.Maybe they can help us."HELP!Go get someone!There-There's been a shooting!"The figure leaves.Good,they're getting someone.I hear ruckus in the bushes.I turn my head toward the sound and see more of those.Oh cr@p.I start standing,must fight the pain,and start walking but then trip over the officer's body.Damn it.I stand up again and start walking fast up the hill.They are everywhere,why and how are so many in this forest.I trip again,why am I tripping over everything all of sudden,then crawl to the top of the hill.I stand up,look behind me,then walk toward the fence.Up here too.I jump on the fence,climb over it,then fall to the ground from my @ss."Ahh!"I crawl back.Hope that fence is strong enough for them.I hit a porch.Oh,come on.They still bang the fence until a gun shot appear.Who is that?Was it the figure that I saw?They slowly stop banging,that must be a good sign,and I stand up and lean on it.I hear them groan away.Thank god.I stop leaning and walk to the middle of the backyard."Hello?Anybody?"Nothing.I look around and see a treehouse.I walk towards it."Anybody up there?"Nothing."Hello?Anybody in there?"Nothing.I look down and see some tea cups."I'd fill one of those tea cups with some bourbon if I could."I turn around and head to the back door."I wonder if anybody's home."I walk up the short stairs,walk towards the slide door and knock on the glass."Hello?Anyone home?I need a little help."Nothing.I grab the handle,what will be the chances if this door was open,I pull it and it open.Wow.I open it completely."Coming in.Don't shoot,ok?"I enter the house and close the door.My leg start to hurt."Ahh,sh*t."I walk a little."Hello?I'm not an intruder...or one of them."I see the living room a mess."These people might need more help than I do."I look at the table and see fruits.I reach out and feel the plastic."It's fake.Damn."I look at the counter and see a book,I go over it and see that this is a coloring book and they drew a unicorn.I look at the kitchen,maybe there's water.I walk towards it then slip and fall onto...blood?Jesus.I stand up and wipe some blood off.I hear a beep.I see a cup,walk towards it,grab it and drink what ever is lift inside here.I put it down and wipe my mouth."Ah..."My throat feels better.I walk back to the living room and see a bookshelf leaning.I take a closer look."Furniture overturned...blood everywhere...Jesus."The beep appear again."What's the beeping?"I see a frame and I look closely towards it.It says 'Clementine' with pink hand prints on it.And another one with the hills being yellow."God,a kid lived here..."I look through the window beside the kid painting."This whole neighborhood is dessert it...What the hell?"I look at the TV.Only blue static and "Input 1" on it."Hmm...Cable's out."

The beep appear again.

Answering machine:"There are three new messages."Oh,it was the phone.I walk towards it...should I do this?It's for the person who owns the house.But this place looks empty,better might.I press the button to hear the message."Three new messages.Message one.Left at five-forty-three p.m."

???:"Hey Sandra,this is Diana.We're still in Savannah.Ed had a little 'incident' with some crazy guy near the hotel,so we had to get back to the ER and have it checked out.Anyway,he's not feeling well enough to drive back tonight,so we're staying an extra day.Thanks so much for looking after Clementine,and I promise we'll be back in time before your spring break."

Answering machine:"Message two.Left at eleven-nine teen p.m."

Diana:"Oh my god,finally.I don't know if you've tried to reach us;all the calls are getting dropped.They're not letting us leave and aren't telling us anything about Atlanta.Please,please,just leave the city and take Clementine with you back to Marietta.I've got to get back to the hospital.Please let me know that you're safe."

Answering machine:"Message three.Left at six-fifty-one a.m."

Diana:"Clementine?Baby,"There's talking or sirens in the background.Oh god,what has happen to them."if you can hear this ,call the police.That's 9-1-1.We love you...we love you...we love y-"