The stolen supplies

Lee's pov

I watch Clementine putting stickers on her walkie-talkie then turn my head and see Ellie trying to make new moves with the soccer ball. Then we hear the dumpster moving and see Joel and Kenny entering. They close the entrance and walk to Lilly's room. They knock on the door and she opens it.

Me:"Stay here, Clem. I'll see what Joel and Kenny brought."

Clementine:"Okay."

I walk toward Lilly's room and see her put a rifle on her drawer then walk back to them.

Lilly:"So what did you get?"

Joel:"What was left."

Kenny:"Which was a lot, actually. Take a look."Kenny hands Lilly his backpack and she walk to her bed."We're FINE, by the way."

She place the backpack on her bed, opens it, and look through

Lilly:"Nice work. This will keep us going. If we carry on like this, we'll get through the winter here.

Kenny:"The winter? We'll freeze our asses off here."

Lilly:"Because piling into an RV with you, after what you did to my dad, is so appealing."

Kenny:"Why wouldn't it be? You know I'll do what it takes to keep everyone safe."

Lilly:"We're already safe."

Kenny:"Take a look at the wall, Lilly. That's not graffiti. Those are bullet holes. And we got enough arrow shafts sticking out of it to dry our laundry. And that's all beside the fact that Macon is busting at the seams with walkers."

Lilly:"We don't have walker problems."

Me:"We have to go eventually, Lilly."

Lilly:"I know, Lee, I know. Eventually is different."

Carley:"At it again, are we?"

I turn around and see Carley and Katjaa walking toward us.

Kenny:"Can it, Carley."

Lilly:"Don't boss people around."

Kenny:"I'm sorry. Somebody needs to make executive decisions for the group though, and I don't think you're capable anymore."

Lilly:"And don't start with me, either."

Me:"We're stronger together. I know you think I'm on her side, but there are no sides, damn it."

Kenny:"What about the food situation? What about protection? What about when this place falls? Somebody's gotta be thinking about this shit."

Lilly:"How has this not been working? We have everything we need."

Kenny:"'Cause of me, Lilly."

Lilly:"No, because Lee knows how to take care of PEOPLE, not just things."

Your both wrong. We have this things because of all of us.

Kenny:"What about medicine?"

Lilly:"What ABOUT medicine? Everything that happens to us is another excuse for you to pull this crap about leaving. All I want is a week of peace; of not hearing it."