Chapter 1

I was driving to the warehouse I told the cop to meet me,I bribed him into giving me something from the police department,I was about six minutes from the warehouse.

I heard my phone ring,I pulled over.

"Hello"

"Hey,I'm on my way and don't forget my money."The cop said.

"See you soon,and Bailey,don't you forget."   I laughed.   "Curiosity killed the cat."
I arrived,luckily he hasn't arrived yet.I hid behind some boxes.A few minutes later I heard a car pull up,I sneakily looked and it was him.

I gripped my nail file in my hand,and quietly got in the backseat of his car,luckily he was too distracted by the bag.
He then ended up looking in the bag.

I quickly pulled his head back and slit his throat.Dumb cop,I guess curiosity really does kill the cat.

I got out of the car,and found his lighter with Bailey engraved on it.
"Cool."   Then I grabbed the bag.
And pulled Chucky's head out.

"Well hello,dolly."    His head was torn,good thing I know how to sew.I finally have my love back.
I put his head back in the bag and walked out of there.

I arrived at my trailer and got started on stitching Chucky back together.I got doll parts and stapled his hair back on.
When he was finished I set up candles and drew out a circle of sand and put Chucky in the middle.

I had my Voodoo for dummies book,thank god I had that,I was never an expert in voodoo as Chucky was.I just hope this chant brings him back.

"Ade Due Damballa give me the power I beg of you!."I chant.  "Ade Due Damballa give me the power I beg of you!Leveau mercier du bois chaloitte. Secoise entienne mais pois de morte.Ade Due Damballa!Awake!."

Nothing happens,are you kidding me.  "AWAKE!."   I threw the book behind me.   "What a crock."

I lit my cigarette when I heard a knock at the door.I opened it,and Damien was there,in the rain soaked.

"Hey Tiffany."

I rolled my eyes.  "What are you doing here?."

"Come on let me in,I'll catch my death out here."Damien said.

"Promises,promises."
He came in,I closed the door behind him.

"Hey,how was your day?."

"Same old,same old."

"Oh hey check it out."He said while handing me a picture.

"What?."

"Check it out."
I took the picture.

"What is it?."I asked.

"You mean,who is it."

"Who is it."

"You mean who was it."

I looked at the picture,it was a man covered in blood.

"Oh my god,oh my god,you really did a number on him didn't you.What did you use,was it very bloody did he scream a lot,was he h-."  I then noticed something,it was Damien,he didn't kill anyone.That little worm.

"You know Damien,this guy looks awfully familiar.I recognize the nail polish."

"Shit."He whispered.

"You never really actually killed anybody did you.Did you,you pathetic worm."I threw the picture at him.

"I'm working up to it."

I noticed something,I turned to the circle of sand.Chucky wasn't there,and there were footprints.I looked around,them my eyes were set on the sofa,since it was the closest hiding spot.