Chapter 4

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock,10AM.I turned around and Chucky was still sleeping.I decided to go to the bathroom to get dressed.After I was done with that I packed a few things for the trip to Jersey.

I just packed a couple of clothes just Incase I stopped at a hotel,and I put my nail file in my pocket.

I heard that Chucky was waking up.

"Tiffany."He called out.

"Right here,I have everything ready."

"Alright,let's go."

I walked outside to my car with my bags and Chucky in my arms.I put him in the front seat and started putting the bags in the trunk.

"Hey."I heard Jesse call behind me.

"Hi."

"So,where are you headed?."

"Jersey,my friend asked me to deliver her a doll,so I'm on kinda a road trip."

"And um,thanks for the advice yesterday,it helped."He said.

"No problem."

"Have a safe trip."

"See ya."I got in the car and started driving.

"Who was he?."Chucky asked.

"My neighbor,Jesse."

"Sure he's just a neighbor?."

"Jesse has a girlfriend Chucky,and besides he's way to young for me."I told him.

Honestly it was kinda nice to see that Chucky was still overprotective,but it was hard to think he still cared for me or if he did at all,I mean he did try to transfer my soul into a doll.But I think I still have feelings for him.

Hours later and I saw a sign go by that said Nigeria Falls,so I know we are six hours till we arrived in Hackensack.I decided to get in a hotel.It was already dark out.

"I am booking us a hotel."I told Chucky,I found the nearest and cheapest hotel that I could find.

"How far are we from Hackensack?."

"Six hours,we will leave first thing tomorrow."

"Like I haven't heard that before."Chucky mumbled.

I called the hotel to book me a room,the hotel happened to also do weddings,how ironic.They said my room wouldn't be ready for 30 minutes so I parked my car in the parking lot.

Chucky was switching though music on the radio.I was looking at the angel statue,I have always wanted a church wedding.

"Jesus,musics seems to gone to hell since I've been dead." Then he landed on some rock music.   "That's more like it."

"Isn't it beautiful. I've always dreamed of having a big church wedding,with bridesmaids and a cake and a picture in the paper,not just the usual mugshot but something really flattering."

"Tiff." Chucky Said I turned to him. "I'm sorry,for everything."

"I guess I can't complain,I mean,I always wanted us to spend more time together.Maybe do some traveling see the world,well just look at us now."

We started laughing. I have missed him,I can't decide whether or not I still  have feelings for him.Its almost like I'm falling in love with him all over again.

"Yea,life sure is full of surprises."He said.

Just then my phone rang I picked it up.It was the hotel saying my room was ready.