Chapter 3

I got in the bath,and turned on the tv.I began switching though the channels when I came across the local news.

"While there are still no leads in the murder of Officer Bob Bailey evidence suggests that his death may be linked to another body found earlier today,Damien Baylock whose real name was Howard Fitzwater,was dragged from the East River this afternoon.Detective Preston,is there a connection between these two murders?."The reporter asked.

"Could be."I laughed.

"Possibly."The detective answered.

"Is this the work of a serial killer?."

"Maybe."

"I didn't say that."The detective replied.

"No sir you didn't,but what can you say tell us about these murders."

"Nothing."I giggled.

"I can tell you that this used to be a nice rural community."

I switched the channel,it was amusing seeing these detectives trying to answer these questions,I don't think they will ever find out it was me.

This time there was a movie The Bride Of Frankenstein.

I watched the film with a heavy heart,tears started forming in my eyes,this movie reminds me of someone who I loved and I thought loved me.

Suddenly Chucky came in running at me with a knife,I screamed and kicked him as hard as I could,he hit the wall.Knocking him out.

I let out a big breath,I looked over to see the bride doll,I got out of the bath,dried off and got dressed. I quickly tied Chucky to a chair,I can't believe he tried to kill me.

I walked over to the playpen,I noticed how he escaped,he carved out the bars with the ring which I found on the bathroom floor.

Five minutes has gone by and Chucky slowly started to wake up,I walked over to him.He struggled against the ropes I tied him with.

"How could you?."I asked him,First he broke my heart then tried to kill me.

"Look,I can explain I wasn't gonna kill you." I scoffed,He was running at me with a knife.

"If that's the case,why where you running at me with a fucking knife?."

"I was gonna transfer your soul into the bride doll,to show you what it feels like to be trapped inside a god-damn doll."

"Do you still wanna do that?."I asked.

"Not anymore,I need your help."

"No."I said,not after what just happen,how can I trust him.

"Come on,Tiff."

"Not after what just happened,how can I trust that you won't try to kill me again OR turn me into a doll."

"You will just have to trust me,I need to find a human body I can't stand one more second of being in this fucking doll body."

"Ok,I will help,what do we do first?."

"Well,first untie me."Chucky Said.

I hesitated for a moment,then walked over and untied him.He hopped of the chair and grabbed my Voodoo For Dummies book and handed it to me.

"Chapter 6,page 217."He told me,I turned to that page.It was labeled The Heart Of Damballa.

"The Heart Of Damballa,whats that?."

"An amulet,I need it to transfer my soul into a human body."Chucky said.
Seemed simple enough.

"Okay,were the hell is it?."

"I was wearing it around my neck the night those bastards gunned me down,it was buried with my corpse in Hackensack,New Jersey."

"We will leave first thing tomorrow."

"What's wrong with right now?The sooner we leave the sooner we get the amulet."

"First thing tomorrow,I have to rest and get stuff ready for the trip to Jersey."I told him.

"Fine,but no later."

I walked to my bedroom.

"Where am I supposed to sleep?."He asked.

"There's a sofa."

I am not sharing a bed with him,he might kill me in my sleep.

"Not wanting to share a bed?."

"Who knows,you might kill me in my sleep."

"Oh yea,I kill you and drive the car all the way to Jersey."

I took a deep breath,I have to learn to trust him if I'm gonna be driving him around.

"Come on."I said.And we both went into the bedroom.