=Prolouge=

[Author's Note]

!THIS STORY IS HEAVILY INFLUENCED BY STEVEN UNIVERSE!

!AND SPOILERS FOR BHNA AND STEVEN UNIVERSE!

!WARNING THERE WILL SOME GORE AND DISTURBING PICTURES!

(Y/N) = Your Name

(L/N) = Last Name

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(F/F) = Favorite Food

Okay, Im reaaaally sorry but your hair in this story could/will be kind of different to your current hairstyle... Sorry!

================================

(Y/N), a young girl with short (Haircolor) hair sat in front of a TV. Her smile widen when Rose Quartz was shown onto the tv. Rose pulled out her sword and summoned her shield which caused (Y/N) to squeal like crazy. She was a big fan of Steven Universe and watched it all the time. Rose Quartz made her believe that all life on the planet earth is worth protecting. She wanted to be like her so bad and hoped that her quirk will be just like hers.

A (haircolor)-haired woman sat on the couch behind (Y/N).

"Heh, Dont you want to watch other episodes (Y/N)? You've been watching the same clip for ages!" (Y/N)'s mother chuckled as she took a sip of coffee.

"I wanna be just like Rose mom!" (Y/N) chirped as she turned around to face her mother. "I want to protect earth!" She waved her hands into the sky causing her mother to chuckle again.

"I know you'll do great things in the future (Y/N)..." She smiled and patted her daughter softly on the head.

(Y/N) nodded and turned back to the TV and started to mimic Rose Quartz' moves on the television.

"I want to have a sword like hers mom! And her shield.. and her floating powers! and her healing powers and her pink fluffy hair!" She chattered.

(So basically, if you dont watch Steven Universe, Rose Quartz AKA Pink Diamond oof big spoiler, Has multiple powers. She can summon a pink shield that can vary in sizes and wields a long pink sword. She can jump as high as she wants to and can control the speed of her descend. She also has healing tears, meaning she can bring people from the dead and heal any wound if she cries and if the tear lands onto the person she wants to heal. She can summon a pink bubble around her with and without spikes depending if she wants them, that can protect her. Shes pretty OP actually-)

Her shield