Working for Junior

Story requested by @Brave_Vesperia

Clothing:

Weapons: pair of curved reverse handles daggers which form together to create a chakram (you'll see later)

It starts, with the unexpected loss of something dear. The world that comforted and cradled justs disappears. And in its place theres nothing, just an endless empty void. That's my situation. A 17 year old criminal. No parents. No home, and definitely no friends. My story starts like any other, a chance encounter which kick started my new life as a huntsman in training. But let's start where this all began..

I'm sat in Juniors bar. He'd contracted me and a few others to act as hired hands. It was easy work, if as little slow. I'm lent against the bar sipping my whiskey. I hear the shrill voice of Roman 'asshat' Torchwick coming towards the bar

Roman: "Junior! Your favourite customer is back!"

Junior walks out from round the bar and sighs
Junior: "as if my day couldn't get any worse. What do you want Roman?"

Roman: "I'm gonna need some of your men, I've got some collections to make."

Y/n: "tch! The great Roman Torchwick needs help now adays? What's wrong old timer? Can't keep up with the new breed of criminal?"

Roman: "and you are?"

Y/n: "Y/n. You might know me as the shadow however."

Roman: "So you're the one who's been causing all the fuss around the world? Have to say, I'm not impressed."

Y/n: "you're never impressed. From what I hear you're just a petty crook with delusions of grandeur. Let the new breed of criminal take over pops, you're old news!"

Roman: "I could run circles around you kid."

Y/n: "ohh, really? Ya think you could catch me swiping your wallet then?"

Roman: "in a heartbeat."

Y/n: "oh... well fair enough. Guess I'll give you this back then."
I wave his wallet in my hand

Roman: "How did you?"

Y/n: "I'm a master thief old man, pay attention, you might learn something."

Roman: "well alright... Junior, I'm gonna need your boy here, plus a dozen of your grunts."

Junior: "you wanna hire Y/n, take it up with him. He takes his own contracts."

Y/n: "like the man said. You want me? I want half of the cut."

Roman: "heh, I like your moxie kid! Fine, we split it evenly. Now let's see if you're really as good as they say you are."

*small timeskip*

Shopkeeper: "Please, just take my lin and leave"

Roman: "Sh sh shh, calm down we're not here for your money. Grab the dust."