three

a guy stood up and walked towards me. i took some step backs. as he was about to bend down, someone tapped his shoulder. "don't hurt the poor girl, yuta." he said. it was taeyong. and the male named was apparently yuta. he seemed japanese, but that was okay.

he was hot, just like taeyong.

"i'm not hurting her," yuta began, showing a pout on his face. "i'm just greeting her." yuta looked at me for a second before looking back at taeyong. "you know her?" he asked again. taeyong smiled and nodded. i glanced behind, and everyone was already walking towards me. 

"her name is y/n, and she's very cute. and smol." taeyong put his palm on my head. RUDE! don't judge a book by it's cover. i know i'm 9, but i have an iq of a 20 year old!  maybe.

"she looks like she's nine." the guy behind yuta said. taeyong looked at the male. "yes, ten. exactly my point." taeyong and ten gave each other a high five. a male whispered something in ten's ears, which made ten smirk and nod. he then gathered around and whispered something to everyone. they all nodded in agreement, which made me scared. 

taeyong cleared his throat as everyone stood next to him. "forget about the pearl, y/n." taeyong began. i nod as i gulped. i was rEALLY WORRIED AND SCARED I-

"i just want you to set us free."

i raised an eyebrow as i looked at each and everyone. i was confusion again. were they all locked up or punished? why though? 

"were you guys punished or something?" i asked, obviously curious. taeyong looked at each and everyone, including me. "yes." taeyong said. 

oh.

i scratched my head. while i was scratching, i looked over at the scar. i smirked as i looked at taeyong's eyes. "i'll only let you free if you do one thing for me." i said. taeyong thought for a while before nodding. "ok. what do you want us to do?" he asked. i gather up my thoughts. "i want you to protect me and dahee from all the bad spirits. whenever i call out... what do you want me to call you guys?" i stopped. "NCT." ten said.

wHAT THE FRIDGE (im too young to say the f- word :D)

i kept my cool. i was too busy thinking about my deal. "i want you to be there. when i call out the name (aish, i forgot their name. later you'll know why.) you all will come to me and fight off the bad spirits from sucking my blood. is that a deal?" i said. it was taeyong's turn to smirk. "ok. deal."

taeyong held my hand again as he lead me to the biggest candle in the house. "i need you to blow this candle. i can't blow it because the gods prevent our mouth from blowing it." taeyong explained to me. i nodded as i took a deep breath. 

i blew the candle.

after blowing the candle, the mansion started to fade away. after the mansion faded away, the woods soon fade away as well. i looked around and saw the smirk in everyone's face. 

"doyoung, go." taeyong pushed doyoung. doyoung bent down. "y/n, why do you think we were punished in there?"

i blinked and then it dawned on me. they were bad guys. "b-because you're bad hotties?" i spoke my mind. doyoung gave a chuckle. 

ten walked next to doyoung. "you're right. and at this point, we don't keep promises." at this point, i was MAD furious! how could they! i feel betrayed. 

"too bad. because i remember your group name! ! i'm going to keep remembering the name-" as soon as i said that, taeyong put his palm on my head. he then lifted his palm out, a glowing bubble with their name is there. 

"what was our name?" taeyong said. i was flustered. "uhm... uhh... yOU TOOK MY MEMORY!!!!!!!" i was beyond furious. and that was why i couldn't remember the name i was supposed to call them. taeyong smiled sweetly as he let the bubble go. it floated up as i tried to reach it. i jumped many times, but i couldn't reach it. "you betrayed me!" i stomped the ground. all of the boys waved good bye to me as the flew off together. the thunder sounded as it started to rain.

as it rained, tears fell out from my eyes. i've never felt so betrayed before. dahee ran towards me and hugged me. "y/n! you're here, let's get home before our parents start finding us." dahee held my hand as we went back.

aish, i can't even write now. i'm crying LOLLLLLLLLL well see you..

-

a/n ; im sorry :( i think imma update tomorrow. @Corgomomo this must be the longest chapter i've typed in this story lol sorry to make ur eyes fall out :D