four

9 years later...

-

15 january 3031

dear diary, 

idk if i should write this but this deserves to go down to history! happy birthday to me! i'm finally 18 years old.

and today i got the best birthday present! 

or was it the worst? gahhhhhhh i forgot but idc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my parents got me tickets to a NCT memorial concert! yes, i can't believe it. dahee isn't really interested anymore. she likes american pop like one direction, pft.

anyways gotta go get ready for the concert, its in 2 hours!! yipee!

y/n signing off!

-

i finished combing my hair and smiled brightly at the reflection in the mirror. glancing at the clock. "oh shit i better go now." i mumbled. I'm old now, so i can swear! i quickly grabbed my bag with all my neccesities and headed out the door, not forgetting to kiss my parents goodbye.

i reached the concert venue and it was packed! really packed. i got in line waiting to enter, i cant believe my parents managed to get me front seats, i can get a good view of them without getting blocked. i grabbed my lightstick when the concert was about to start waving it excitedly.

after a few performances, they were receiving things from fans as they threw the gifts on stage. damn i almost got hit twice. i decided to just sit frozen in my place, not wanting to get hit. i felt a pair of eyes on my and i looked up at the stage. there was taeyong and ten looking at me with wide eyes. do i have something on my face? i used my phone to check but there was clearly nothing. one thing i noticed they were staring at my pendant. i know it allows me to see spirits but how would they know? isnt this like a top secret thing.

well this would be something interesting to write about in my diary, i shrugged. suddenly, i felt a stinging pain on my forehead. i held it and looked down, my surroundings slowly getting blurried. all i remember was a few boys around me until everything turned pitch black.

-

a/n ; cliffhanger!! so basically me and @Corgomomo is going to write this story together. so excited uwu!