five

"she won't wake up." 

"it's okay, she will."

"we're doomed."

-

i woke up to the sound of chattering in the echoed room. as i opened my eyes, i see a familiar male looking right into my eyes. i stared back and then closed my eyes. "it's a dream. it's a dream..." i kept on speaking my mind. i hear small chuckles here and there. 

"it isn't a dream."

i opened my eyes and the same guy was staring at me. it was taeyong, i just know it. i know i went to their memorial concert, but why am i seeing them in front of me?

i stood up, my back aching. the first thing i did was of course check for my scar and make sure my pendant was with me. it was all okay. 

and then it dawned on me.

nine years ago, i've met these group of people. they looked exactly like that. i know their names. but what do i have to call to make sure they protect me? i dare not say anything that time. i wanted them to do the talking.

"hello, y/n. it's me taeyong-" he didn't get to finish his sentence because i let out a cough. "i know you're taeyong. and that's ten, doyoung." i pointed at both ten and doyoung. doyoung didn't give a shit about me. and ten was sh00k. i didn't mind. i only focused on taeyong.

"uhm. yeah. we just saw you and we wanted to apologise-" taeyong was stopped as doyoung elbowed him. "we're bad guys, we DON'T apologise." doyoung mumured, but taeyong seemed to hear it and frowned.

i then stood up, furious. "even if you did say sorry, i wouldn't have forgiven you guys." i spat out. "you all betrayed me! i waited nine years for you to protect me! but you didn't come. just LAST year i gave up, thinking you guys really betrayed me. i guess i was right." i breathed in and out, i said that all in one go anyways. 

everyone was plain speechless. especially taeyong. "besides," i smirked. i decided to make more drama in this situation so they'd chase after me. "i remembered on what to call you." i added, leaving everyone's mouth hanging. "what is it?" some guy walked towards me. "no jisung..." taeyong mumbled. so the guy's name was jisung. "what is our name?" he repeated.

i was sweating already. do you expect me to know your names after you took my memory? these adults have an iq of a four year old. i smirked. "i won't tell you-" 

"because you don't know." 

yuta interrupted me. i glared at yuta before continuing. "i won't tell you, because i'm MAD furious at you." i said, then turning my head towards yuta. "and how would you know?" i challenged him. yuta sweated as he took a step back. i felt like i won.

i stomped towards the door of the echoed room. just as i was about to open it, jisung grabbed my hand. "tell us!" he legit exclaimed at me. i shook his hand off (like a badass) and i smiled at him sweetly. 

"no."

i walked out of the echoed room and slammed the door on them. i was dead worried because i didn't even know what to call them! i basically lied. i looked around and realised i was in the bottom of the stage. i was really sweating, and i promised dahee to fetch me around this time. i walked furiously to the car. 

"you're here late-" dahee couldn't finish her sentence as i slammed the car door. "can you drive?" i asked furiously. dahee, who was now confusion (a/n ; i love using that phrase), nodded at me as she drove away. "what happened, y/n?"

"i met the guys i met nine years ago."

"NCT is fucking dead, why can't you believe me y/n? you're seeing things."

"no dahee. i saw them. and they had the urge to apologise!" i exclaimed, nearly kicking the air. dahee looked at me as if i escaped from the mental hospital. "okay okay, we can discuss this back at your house. anyways we're moving to dorms tomorrow." dahee said as i nodded.

-

a/n ; it's morning here and i'm writing this but i love this fanfic that's why.