Chapter 2~ Pandemonium

"Come on man! Let me in!" A man with neon green eyes said to the guard. The bouncer shook his head.

"I'll let you in when you tell me why you have wooden stakes in your hands," the bouncer said.

"I'm a vampire hunter," shows his "hunting" outfit", "And these are plastic, won't hurt anyone. If that's what you are worried about." The bouncer nods and sighs, then lets the man in.

Jackson and I were standing next in line to enter the Pandemonium Club (I just noticed that Demon is in the name Pandemonium). Loud music can be heard from here. But what really interested me was not the music or the people, or the dark room with strobe lights. No, it was the sign. The sign has the symbol that I have been drawing for the past 4 days.

We walked up to the bouncer. "Hey, what does that symbol mean?" I ask the bouncer while pointing at the sign. The bouncer has a confused look.

"What symbol?" I get even more confused. I look at the sign and I don't see the symbol anymore. What is going on?

"Oh, um sorry. Just thought I saw something strange on there." The bouncer nodded and looked at us and checked us over. He then let us in about a minute later.

Inside the club, bodies where everywhere dancing, which caused the room to be very stuffy. The music was WAAYYY louder than I thought. It was so loud, I think my ear drums could burst.

"HEY! I'M GOING TO GET US DRINKS!" Jackson yelled in my ear so he can be heard. I nod, since there is no point to talk if you can't be heard.

I walk around the club while Jackson gets us drinks. I try my best to not bump into anybody, but either way, I kept feeling bodies against mine. I soon give up walking around like an idiot and try to find Jackie since by now he should already have the drinks.

I look around the club then I see something of to the corner of my eye. I turn my head to that direction, and I see the symbol, again. But this time, it was different. It was on a person's arm. And it wasn't the only symbol, there were other symbols on the person's arm and neck even.

My eyes travel up from the person's arm to the neck, and finally to the face. This person was blondie and a teenage boy. A very attractive one I might add. He had angelic like cheek bones, angelic and strong body. And surprisingly, I could see his eye color from the distance, they were gold. Might just be colored contacts like how that boy in front of us in the line had neon green eyes. He looked just about around my age, or maybe a year older than me.

Anyway, let's just say he looked flat out angelic. That's how hot he is. Soon Jackson finds me and hands me my soft drink. I take it and Jackson follows my gaze.

"What are you looking at?" Jackson asked confusingly. I look at him confused.

"You don't see him? I'm looking at a blond teenager, he's over there." I point in the direction were that angelic boy is.

"Well I don't see him. Come on let's sit down, away from these bodies that could easily knock over our drinks." I nod, then follow Jackson, I turn to try and see the angelic boy but he was gone. Things are just geting weirder and weirder today.

We sit down at an empty table, and soon Jackson starts to talk about what he is planning to do for my birthday which is in 2 days. But I wasn't listening. Behind Jackson, there, I saw a girl about my age with black hair and a gorgeous dress. Then off to the corner, I saw the neon green eyed boy from earlier looking at her with lust in his eyes. He walks toward the girl. When he gets to her, he starts kissing the girl's neck.... oh get a room you two! Soon, the boy  props open the girls collar, revealing the symbols or marks that I saw on the angelic boy's arms. The neon green eyed boy's eyes' widened and pushed away from the girl and tried to run. But then, the girl's bracelet, somehow extended to a whip. She brought the whip to her then lashed it on the boy which made it wrap around the boy's neck. She pulled him over. The boy was struggling and soon, this other boy with symbols and marks all over his arms comes over. This other boy looks like the girl with the whip, same black hair. Must be siblings.

Then he comes. The angelic boy. And he has a weapon, a crystal like sword. From the distance, it looks like the boy was whispering something to his sword, then the sword extends. Then the boy does something disturbing and out of the ordinary. He did it so swiftly and so fast, it was almost hard to catch it.

He slashed the neon green eyed boy's neck. And I screamed.

"Oh my God! Rosey! What's wrong?!" Jackson yells over the music panicked. He came over to me and pulls me up from the chair. I look back at the murder scene, the girl, the other boy, and angel boy were looking at me with wide eyes, clearly they heard my scream for bloody murder..well there was a murder. What was EXTREMELY strange is that the neon green eyed boy's body, was gone. Like it had just vanished into thin air.

"Did you not see that?!?!?!?" I practically screamed. "Someone was just murdered! By that blonde boy I saw earlier and some of his friend I guess!" Jackson had a very concerned look and looked toward the scene.

"Rosey, I don't see anything. Nether does anyone else in this club." I looked at him crazily. How could he have not seen it!!

"Look, something is wrong with your drink. Someone must have drugged it. And it's very late. I need to get you home." I don't comprehend what Jackson was saying since I was still focused on what I just saw. I look back at the scene and the three teenagers were gone.

I'm defiantly going crazy.