I got you

Sebastian goes outside in the rain alone to retrieve something's for his master as he's spending time with his fiancée. Sebastian gets the items and goes back to the manor but stops when he hears something. The sound of someone crying. Sebastian goes to the alleyway to see a crying beaten up grell in the ground. Grell hides her face and cries more. Sebastian goes to her and puts the bags down and pulls her close and looks at her face, there are some bruises all over her body. Grell cries more and looks down. " who did this grell? " Sebastian asks. " w a will " grell says between sobs. Sebastian holds her close " he really should know that you should never harm a lady no matter the circumstance " Sebastian says and carries her bridal style and gets the bags. " w where are w we going? " grell asks. " to the manor so I can heal your wounds and give you a warmer place to be in, I don't want my lady sick " Sebastian says and runs to the manor. Grell nods and lays her head on his chest closing her eyes. Sebastian goes inside and puts the bags in the kitchen then takes grell to his small room and lays her down on the bed and gives her some warm blankets. Grell sleeps. Sebastian smiles and gets a med kit and heals her wounds and bandages them. Grell sleeps peacefully. Sebastian kisses her head " I got you grell, no one will hurt you ever again I promise. I love you " Sebastian says almost in a whisper.

Song: broken yet holding on