I can't live without you

Warning: sad

Sebastian was at the manor doing his normal job until the phone ringed. Sebastian went to pick up to hear Ryan panicking " Sebastian get over here!! Grells been attacked and she's not making any progress! " Ryan panics. Sebastian immediately went to the reaper realm not caring if reapers glared at him all he cared about was grell. Sebastian runs to the reaper hospital and goes to grells room to see her laying on a bed looking extremely pale, weak and has an iv of both water and blood to try to keep her alive. Sebastian goes to grells side and takes her hand rubbing it softly and kisses it. " what happened? " he asks. " a demon attacked her, her heart is beating very slowly right now. She isn't gonna make it " Ryan says looking down trying his hardest not to cry but fails. " not even me or undertaker can help her, there's nothing we can do " Ryan says. Sebastian looks at grell. " c can you leave us for a moment please " Sebastian says. Ryan leaves the room. Sebastian kisses grells head " grell, my love " Sebastian says. Grells eyes open but weakly still being too weak. " s Sebastian, I knew you would be here " grell says then coughs. " don't talk, save your energy you'll be alright " Sebastian says between sobs. Grell holds his cheek " you know I'm not, but just remember I'll always love you and the children. Just watch them for me and don't be sad please " grell says weakly. " I can't live without you, you're my only love, my world, my heart. You're everything to me. " Sebastian says crying. Grell smiles weakly " I love you just as much " grell says. " I love you so much more " Sebastian says. Grells eyes roll back and falls limp her heart flatlining. Sebastian cries and looks at her " n no no! No no no no! Grell! " Sebastian says getting up " I can't lose you! " Sebastian says then knows one way to bring her back " I'm sorry. But it's the only way " Sebastian says taking off his gloves as his contract seal and eyes glow as he bites grells wrist making her turn into a demon. Sebastian pulls away wiping away the blood. " please work "

- a few days later -

Sebastian was in grells hospital room asleep on the chair as grell finally woke up to reveal her eyes being purple instead of green. She's now a demon. " Sebastian " grell says. Sebastian wakes up and looks at her " g grell! " he says hugging her tightly and crying " I'm so sorry, I made you a demon. It was the only way to bring you back " Sebastian says. " I don't care, I'm just happy that I'm with you that's all that matters to me right now " grell says looking to him. " I love you grell " " I love you more Sebastian " they say and they both kiss.

AN: hope you enjoyed this one shot