All i care about is you

Grell was the most unpopular kid in high school for well everything. Sebastian was the most popular kid in school, captain of the soccer team and baseball team. They were both drama kids but Grell never even had a chance of getting a role thanks to Rachel. The bully and slut of the school. Grell hated her and so did Sebastian with her constant annoyance towards him and always giving Grell hell. In facf Sebastian loves Grell but never had the chance to confess because everyone wants to talk to him and give Grell constant hell. Until one day.

Grell was outside of the school it was lunchtime and she was crying. She was covered in juice and tomato soup her hair a mess and her clothes all wet but she was gonna go to the bathroom but some girls were in their and laughed at her so she decided to run outside and try to cry away all the stress. Sebastian goes outside running and sees Grell crying and goes to her. Grell feels someone touch her shoulder and looks up seeing Sebastian " w what do you want? " she says through tears. She really didn't want to get hit or worse again she's already been through enough, blackmail, hitting, locker graffiti, everything. Sebastian hugs her " they all really need to stop. I'm sick of seeing a poor innocent beautiful girl go through all of this and because what your a sutcliff, I heard everything they tell you and call you it's no secret. But this is gonna end whether they like it or not. " he says with a very serious tone. Grell was speechless. Sebastian looks at her " I never told you because I never got the chance, I did get your love letters and yes I do love you ever since I met you " he says in a soft voice. Grell starts to cry again and hugs him " y you mean it? " she asks. " every word, I love you Grell sutcliff all I care about is you " he says hugging back. Grell looks at him " I love you too " she says still crying. Sebastian wipes away her tears " come on let's get you cleaned up you can barrow my jacket and spare clothes I have " he says. Grell nods and goes with him. After that day Grell wasn't going through hell anymore all because of Sebastian. He protected her because like he said Grell is all he cares about.