Saved

Jordan
Moments after I got into my room, my uncle came in I could see the anger in his eyes.

"What the fuck was that?!? Huh Jordan?! Do you want them to find out of how much of a hoe you are? That you fucked your uncle and liked it?"

"NO!"
I shook my head as I kept backing up eventually hitting the headboard.

He comes over to me grabbing me by my neck tightening his grip making it hard for me to breathe. I was prying at his fingers before he threw me on the bed and getting on top of me.

"NO! NOT AGAIN! GET OFF ME" I was throwing my arms and legs everywhere, trying to get him off me.

This can't happen to me again

He slaps me so with such force it leaves my cheek stinging, I lifted my hand up and gently touched it as tears threatened to spill from my eyes.

"Stop moving and take it like you did last time, it'll feel good I promise."

He grabbed me by my wrists, pining them above my head letting his hand crawl under my shirt moving upward. I couldn't hold it back I was crying, sobbing, just bawling my eyes out

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING PHILIP?"

My uncle quickly gets off of me I then sit up to see my mom in the doorway.

"It's n-not what it looks like sis...S-she wanted it!"

" DO YOU THINK IM DUMB PHILIP? SHE'S ONLY 17 AND YOUR NEICE! WHAT KIND OF SEXUAL DESIRE COULD SHE HAVE TOWARDS YOU?"

She stomped towards us pushing my uncle out the way. Uncle Phil readjusted himself and left slamming the door, I slightly jumped. After he left my mom quickly climbed on top of the bed wrapping her arms around me.

I still felt the pain.....

"Did he hurt you hun"

I nodded my head looking down at my

I looked up at her, I couldn't read her facial expression she then cups my face in her hands wiping away the tears.

"Honey why didn't you tell me...?"

"He threatened to kill me Mom, I was only 13"!

I buried my face in her shirt letting all the pain and sadness I've had bottled up inside of me for these past 4 years out.

Hope y'all like this chapter🤞🏽