He Forgot

Two Months Later

Jordan
He took everything away from me, my mother, my dignity, my sanity, and so much more. Over these past two months he's gained trust in me so now I cook for him and I'm allowed anywhere inside the house.

The reason I haven't escaped yet is because he has a certain thing on the door that you have to put in a pin for it too open. The only reason I haven't killed myself is the thought of my Mama and Jahseh.

My mother had killed herself a month ago, when they stopped looking for me due to an overdose. She may be dead but I know she wouldn't want me to give up. Jahseh was the only one I had now and I plan to go to him after I made my escape.

I've been planning my escape ever since I got here and tonight was the night I was gonna be free from this hell.

Creaakkk

I head the door open signaling the jolly fat man was home. I ran over to the door excitedly.

"Someone's a little excited." He said chuckling while closing the door behind him.

"I just missed you so much baby." I said pecking him on his lips.

"I assume dinners ready? It smells great in here"

"Mmhmm just go upstairs and unwind I'll bring you up your plate of food." I said rubbing on his upper
arm.

"And maybe after that we can do something fun." He said suggestively, tapping my chin making me look up at him.

I only nodded and smiled in response, he then disappeared upstairs giving me time to prepare.

I scampered over to the kitchen and quickly shared him out a bowl of soup. I then grabbed a plastic bag half full of crushed up Tylenol.

With no hesitation I poured the all the powder in there and stirred it in so he wouldn't suspect a thing.

"JORDAN WHERE'S MY FOOD?" He yelled from upstairs with slight annoyance.

This nigga, you fat as shit you don't need no more food. That's exactly why yo bum ass bout to die anyways.

Carefully I picked up the bowl of soup and trekked upstairs. When I got to his room his door was slightly cracked open the sound of the TV poured out of the little crack.

I nudged the door open with my foot allowing me access inside the room. I went over to where he was sitting and handed him his soup.

"Thank you beautiful." He said smiling up at me.

"Anything for you love."

I sat next to him and watched TV, all my mind could focus on was his constant slurping. He didn't use a spoon when it came to drinking soup.

15 minutes later
All of a sudden the bed started shaking, I whipped my head over to look at my uncle and saw he was shaking as foam slowly poured out his mouth.

The sight brought a smile to my face, I know it sounds evil but this man put me through hell and back.

Quickly I grabbed the knife that I hid under his bed earlier. I took one last look at him before drawing the blade swiftly against his neck. His blood spilled everywhere some even getting on my hands.

"We can both be happy together I promise." I said mocking him.

I snickered as I took his car keys from out his pocket, and his gun.

No time was wasted as I ran downstairs towards the door, I aimed the gun at the keypad and pulled the trigger. The pieces of metal and plastic flew everywhere making a mess at the front door.

Tears of joy spilled from my eyes as I pushed past the door and ran to his car.

I flung the door open and hopped inside with no thought behind it I pulled out the driveway.

Stokeley Two Hours later
"J-JAHSEHHH" that perky little blonde girl Jahseh had brought in earlier was making hella noise, I know the neighbors can hear her loud ass.

I shook my head chuckling as I lit my cigarette.

KNOCK KNOCK

He expecting someone else?

As I got up from the couch to get the door the white girls moans got louder. Oh so Jahseh putting in that work WORK huh?

I smirked to myself as I opened the door.

My smirked dropped when I saw who it was.

There was Jordan standing there, blood all over her, her hair was a mess, and she had bruises all over.

"Hey Stokeley, you still mad at me for taking your blunts?" She asked laughing.

Tears formed in my eyes as I embraced her, as we hugged I felt something hard pressing onto my body.

"Damn Jordan you grew a dick while you got kidnapped?" I asked releasing her from my tight embrace.

She laughed.

"N-"

"J-JAHSEH I-I-I'M GONNA CUM!" the white girl screeched from all the way upstairs, interrupting Jordan at her failed attempt to tell me she don't got a dick.

"Who the fuck is that Ski?" She asked with a different tone of voice.

"I-"

She shoved past me interrupting what I was going to say. She ran upstairs jumping over a few steps then disappeared down the hall.

Quickly I closed the door and ran upstairs I opened the door and.

BANG

How was y'all day? 😌💅🏽