Broken Hearts

I changed the main character to the girl in the picture^

Jordan Monday Night
It was starting to get late as I waited for my mother, I was actually craving her presence and the feeling of being alone was actually getting to me.

I was getting tired of waiting downstairs so I went upstairs into my room to listen to some music.

"I ONLY CALL YOU WHEN IT'S HALF PAST FIVE THE ONLY TIME THAT I WILL BE BY YOUR SIDE"

This song might be old but it still go hard.

CRASH

Fuck was that? I quickly got up grabbing my baseball bat and phone in the process. Turning off all the lights I hid in my closet taking out my phone to call Jahseh.

As the phone answered I heard my door open.

"Hello? Hello? Jordan?"

I stayed silent as I heard footsteps coming closer to the closet.

"Come on Jordan this isn't funny"

The closet door flung open to reveal my uncle. I screamed as he picked me up making me drop my phone.

"JAHSEH!!!!"

Kicking and screaming I hoped Jahseh would be here I hoped he would save me and we would watch Rugrats after but instead I was thrown into the wall. I faded in and out of consciousness as he got closer to my limp body.

Jahseh
A loud piercing scream filled my ears as I heard the phone fall. Oh hell noo. I kept the phone pressed to my ear as I heard her screams it was like I was frozen in place. Then I heard a loud thump and all that was left was silence.

I got up off my bed and ran downstairs nearly tripping on my way down.

"Ma I'm going out" I said as I slipped on my slides.

"Wher-"

Before she could even finish asking her question I was out the door and running down the block on my way to Jordan's house.

The first thing I noticed as I neared her house was the fact her front door was open. I ran inside and upstairs to her room. When I opened the door I saw signs of resistance and I saw her phone sitting right in the middle of all this. I turned on the lights and that's when I saw the little dent in the wall with blood on it.

I slowly fell to my knees as the tears streamed out of my eyes.

She's gone

Whew bitch this chapter was something else.

Uncle Phil's a bitch PERIODT 😌💅🏽