1. The wedding

"Holy shit." I say with a wide smile on my face as I read the invention to my sister's wedding.

I take out my laptop and book a flight from Belgium back to the US. I take first I can get which is tomorrow. Leaves me with enough time to pack.

I call Charlie. "Hey dad." I greet as he picks up the phone. "Nessa?" He asks hearing my voice.

"Yeah dad it's me."

"How's Belgium?" He asks.

"Good, great but that not why I called." I say to him. "Is Bella near?" I ask.

"No she's out right now, I'm sorry." He answers.

"No that's perfect, okay I need this to stay a surprise." I say smiling to myself.

"What has to stay a surprise?" Charlie asks confused.

"I'm leaving tomorrow for Forks for the wedding." I state enthusiastically.

"And this needs to be a surprise because?" He asks still confused.

"I wanna surprise her at the wedding dad." I say rolling my eyes.

"Okay?" He says in a questioning tone.

I roll my eyes and tell him to just go with it which he agrees with.

"So I'll arrive there late tomorrow can you pick me up and drop me at a hotel?" I question.

"I have to work but I can ask one of the Cullen's to." He says.

"As long as they keep it a surprise I'm good with it." I state. He agrees and we say our goodbyes and I finely begin to pack.

After packing I climb in bed and go sleep.

Arrival Port Angeles~

The landing goes smoothly and stand from my seat slightly stretching.

I get out of the plane and go to retrieve my luggage. Once I have that I go look for my ride. I see a girl holding a bord with my name so I make my way over there.

"Hi Charlie send you?" I ask as I approach her.

"Yes are you Vanessa?" She asks smiling.

"That I am." I say.

"I'm Alice Cullen. It's nice to finely know the face behind the name." She states beaming.

"Well it's nice to meet you to." I say holding out my hand to shake. When she takes my hand I'm surprise by the coolness.

"Oh and you're not staying at a hotel." She states casually before turning and walking out the airport.

I jog a little to catch up to her. "What do you mean? Where else am I gonna stay? Charlie did say it's a surprise for Bella right?" I ask confused.

"Yes he did say that, I love the idea by the way. And you're staying at my house." She explains.

"Your house?" I ask confused. "Won't Bella be there?" I ask.

"Not until the wedding tomorrow." She states happily.

"Okay, thank you." I thank her.

Cullen household~

I look up at the house before me. "Wow you have a beautiful home." I say smiling.

"Thank you." She says smiling at me. She takes my hand and pulls me to the door.

We enter and are greeted by a man with blonde hair and a woman with a heart shaped face that is framed with brown hair. Both are as pale as Alice and have the same golden brown eyes.