6. breakdowns and sparkles

Everyone in the room looks between Marco and me with confusion. They are probably questioning how I know him.

"Vanessa Swan? What are you doing here?" He questions confused. His golden eyes scan me making sure it's me.

"I came to the marriage. Better question what are you doing here?" I question back.

"Whoo hold on, how do you guys know each other?" Emmett questions in confusion.

"Marco found me after my accident." I explain quickly.

"I did. How's your leg?" Marco asks eyeing the brace.

"It sucks." I state looking down. I look back up trying to smile. "But I'm dealing with it." I say shrugging.

He smiles sadly. He looks the girl next to him. "Vanessa meet my girlfriend, Calissa Mercado." He says introducing a stunningly pale, beautiful girl.

"Hi, nice meet you." I say sticking out my hand to shake.

She smile when she takes my hand to shake. When her skin touches mine I freeze at the coldness of her skin.

A cold finger slips by my head picking up the blood that's rolling down from it. "Mmm delicious." A raven haired man states as he licks it of his finger.

I look at wide eyed at Calissa. What was that? Was it my imagination or a memory? That guy, he was the guy in the alley. The one that looks just like Jayden DaRossa.

"Vanessa? Are you alright?" I hear Alice ask worried.

I look around me and see the Cullens looking worried. "Yeah, no. I don't know." I say stepping back a little.

I look at Alice but instead of her eyes I see red eyes. My eyes widen and I step back again.

I'm walking in an alley and look behind me getting the feeling I'm being followed. When I see nothing I look back in front of me thinking it was paranoia.

As I'm looking back in front of me I halt mid step. I'm looking in the blood red eyes of a raven haired man. A sinister smirk is placed on his lips.

I'm breathing heavy and my heart is pounding. "What's happening?" I mutter confused and scared.

"You're remembering." The voice states. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD." I scream as a I grab my hair pulling it hard.

I fall to the ground on my knees. Fear and confusion being to heavy for me to stay standing.

Cold arms encircle me holding down my arms, keeping me from hurting myself.

"Nessa calm down." A gentle angelic voice whispers in my ears. I recognise it as Alice.

She strokes my hair calming me down. I begin to cry. "What's happening to me?" I cry in despair.

"Ssst, it's okay. You're okay." Alice soothes me as I feel a wave of calmness wash over me. I embrace it gratefully.

I burrow my head in Alice's neck seeking comfort. She embraces me tightly.

Calissa POV~

As soon as my hand touches Vanessas she freezes and her eyes cloud over. I pull my hand back.

I look at Marco and the Cullens. They look as confused as me.

"She beginning to feel fear mixed with confusion." Jasper speaks trying to figure out what's going on.

As I look back at the human front of me she's looking at me wide eyed.

Alice's concurn for her mate is growing as she asks her if she's alright.