chapter two

Storm --------->

Ayame's P.O.V

I go to open the bus door when Ash grabs my arm. I turn around and look at him. "Before we go inside I have someting I want to tell you Aya," he says to me. I stay silent while he collects his thoughts.

He sighs and runs his hand through his hair, he looks down at his feet and says. "I know I haven't been the greatest dad or the best role model." He looks up at me with tears in his eyes. "I'm trying so hard to be a great parent. The day I adopted you was the best day of my life and if I could go back in time I would do it again," he says.

I hug him really tightly and say " Yeah I understand that being a single parent is hard but you have had help from the others also. I am also really happy that it was you who adopted me and not someone else because I like the person I grew up to be." My eyes start to fill up with tears so I turn my face into his chest.

He hugs me tightly and says " I love you so much Aya." I look up at him with tears streaming down my face " I love you too dad," I say back to him. He kisses my forehead and wipes the tears off of my face. "Let's go inside and party," he says. I laugh and open the door to loud music and people dancing.

I look around the bus at all of the people and I see Andy sitting on the couch looking at me. I remember the first time I met him. It was after Ash and his then fiance Storm had adopted me.

*Flashback*

"Alright Ayame, your room is upstairs to the right," Storm tells me. I sigh roll my eyes and stomp up the stairs with my suitcase.

I find my room and open the door, I walk in and notice it's already kinda decorated with some stuff. I walk over to my bed and lay my suitcase on it. I open my suitcase, then walk over to the closet doors and open one so I can put my clothes away. I go back over to the bed and take my clothes out of my suitcase, I walk back over to the open closet door and I put my clothes on the hangers. I finish and head back over to my bed and take my suitcase and put it under my bed.

I look at my walls and see that there is one wall covered in cool band posters. I can see some posters of bands I like: Motionless In White, Ghost Town, In This Moment and The Amity Affliction. On the night stand next to my bed is a iPhone with a Falling In Reverse case. I pick up the phone and go under contacts so I can put Logans number on my phone and see that all of the members numbers from Black Veil Brides is already in the phone phone.

I smile and shut the phone off and put it in my back pocket. I go back to the open closet door and see that there is a full length mirror on it. On the floor of the closet is a row of different colored converse, four pairs of flats and some boots. I look back at my reflection in the mirror. I have pale skin and raven black hair with doe grey eyes. I'm wearing a Motionless In White long sleeved t-shirt, holey black jeans and a pair of batman converse. I close the door to the closet and I go to the night stand and grab my headphones. I leave my room, close the door and head downstairs.

When I get to the bottom of the stairs I see my dad Ashley and Storm sucking face on the couch. "Excuse me," I say loudly. They jump apart from each other. " Oh, sorry Ayame we didn't hear you come downstairs," Ashley says.

Storm just gives me and evil look so I give her one back. Ashley gets up from the couch and asks "So you ready to go meet the guys?" Storm looks away from me and I smile.

"Yeah I'm ready to go," I say. We head outside and while Ashley is locking the house door Storm comes up to me and says " Dont think that just because he adopted you that people are gonna start liking you now." Ashley walk by us heading to the car and we follow him.

I get in the backseat and plug my headphones into my phone to listen to music loudly. When we arrive at the house Ashley and Storm get out of the car, then I get out and follow them to the house. Ashley knocks on the door and they talk to each other, then Ashley and Storm are walking into the house with me behind them.

I shut off the music and take my headphones out and place the phone and headphones in my pocket. I look up and I see the whole group of Black Veil Brides sitting on the couch but Cc. "Holy shit dude, this is so cool," I exclaim. Jake, Jinxx and Cc burst out laughing and Andy grins. Ashley lookd at me shocked but then smiles.

"So I guess we dont have to introduce ourselves," Jinxx says. I shrug my shoulders and say " I know who you guys are, you guys taught me that it's okay to have bad days and to love yourself. You guys also helped me get through some tough stuff." It gets really quiet after I'm done talking, everyone is staring at me but Storm is just smirking at me.

I look down, but I notice a shadow move over me. I slowly look back up and when I finally look up I see that its Andy towering over me. Cc pokes his head out from behind Andy and asks " You didn't do what I think you did,did you?" I don't take my gaze from Andy's and nod my head yes. Andy's eyes darken and he holds out his hand. I glance down at his hand, he reaches out and grabs my wrist. He pulls my arm towards him and pulls up my shirt sleeve, I wince and hear someone gasp.

I look at Andy who is staring at my arm, I look down at my arm too. There is a patchwork of old scars and then there are the new ones from a couple of days ago. I look up and Andy is looking at me with his ice blue gaze. "Promise me you won't do this to yourself anymore," he says. I'm shocked at how calm he sounds. He didn't even yell at me or look at me with pity. I try to remove my arm but he tightens his grip a little. "Why should you care you just met me and know nothing about me," I say.

He tugs on my arm and growls " You are apart of this family now so I care about what happens to you so promise me you won't do it anymore." I squeak and yank my arm out of his grasp " Okay, I promise I won't do it anymore," I say as I pull my sleeve down. We stay at the house for a couple of hours and Andy stays near ne the whole time.

*End of Flashback*

We have all changed since when we first met three years ago. After that day when I made that promise to Andy he texted me every day, cause Ash gave him my number. He is giving me that same grin from when we first met. I smile at him, someone starts singing happy birthday and everyone joins in.

Ash walks over to me with the cake when the song is over, I make a wish and blow out the candles, everyone claps and Ash cuts the cake. We all grab a slice and our driver tells us that it's time to head to the first venue, he goes back to the front of the bus, he starts the bus and he starts driving us to the first venue. After we put our plates in the sink, I head over to the couch and everyone sits around me either on or by the couch.

"Time for presents,"Cc says. "Guys you didn't have to get me anything," I say. "Oh shush Aya and open mine first," Cc tells me while handing me a medium sized present. I open it and gasp. "Oh Cc this is so amazing," I say. It's a picture frame with six squares, the first five squares are single pictures of me and each band member, the last one is of all of us and my band. "I love this Cc, thank you," I say. He smiles and says "Your welcome Aya."

Ash sits next to me and says "Open mine next." He hands me a big present, I open it and it's a giant teddy bear with a Hell's Empire t-shirt. I hug him and say "Thank you dad." He grins and hugs me back. I hear someone clear their throat, I look up and its Andy, he is holding a small box towards me.

I take it, take the bow off and open the box. It is a gold chain with two Rose's intertwined together, one rose is red and the other rose is black. I get up from the couch and hug Andy. "It's beautiful, I love it, thank you," I say. He hugs me back "You're welcome Ayame, I hoped you would like it," Andy says.

I sniffle and pull back from him a little. "Will you help me put it on?" I ask. He wipes the tears from my face, takes the necklace from the box and I turn around lifting my hair up. Andy clasps the necklace behind my neck for me. I open the rest of my presents from everyone.

Jinxx got me a Black Veil Brides and a Motionless in White t-shirt. Jake got me a black and white jacket that says rebel on the back. Daisy and Iris got me new art supplies, Logan and Phoenix got me gift cards for Hot Topic and Spencer's. I take all of my presents to the room at the back of the bus.

I change into my Yuck Fou shirt, combat boots and I put on my new jacket. As I'm closing the door to the room I hear our driver Tyler say "Alright guys where here."