4

As soon as I got home I went straight to the phone and dialed Henry.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Henry. This is Eleanor."

"Oh, hey babe."

"Cut the crap, Henry. Why on Earth would you think it's okay to carve into that kid like he's some kind of pumpkin?"

"Who?"

"For fucks' sake! What other kid did you chase and then cut open today? Don't ask questions that you know the answers to!"

"Oh, well Tits deserved it."

"No, he didn't! Nobody deserves that, except maybe you."

"Babe...."

"Don't 'babe' me. We're over."

"You fucked one of the Losers, didn't you? Which one was it? Jew? S-S-S-tuttering Bill? Tits? No, it was Trashmouth, wasn't it?"

"I didn't do any of them, you just don't deserve me." And you better believe that if we had been having this conversation in person I would've flipped my hair in his face.

"It was definitely Trashmouth. Whatever, I never should've dated a slut like you, but that's ok because you and he are meant for each other. Both Losers; Slut and Trashmouth."

"You done? Goodbye, Henry."

A/N: Here's a filler chapter because I'm bored and I thought that this book was going too fast, and also because I don't want it to be too similar to Gorgeous (my other Richie fanfic)... Thanks for your patience, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the book!