Prologue

A combination of two worlds in one, Hero Society and the Shadow World. Where the Hero Society you're born with a power known as a quirk and where the Shadow World is dangerous to discover without having been the chosen one(s). And yet 20 students from Yuuei's Class 1-A, all have the ability to enter the Shadow World and haven't yet discovered it.
It was just a normal day at Yuuei High. Everyone in Class 1-A were in their seats waiting for class to start and figured out they had about more than 30 minutes left til classes start.
Ahh....this sucks. Kaminari says as he stretches his arms behind his back.
No kidding, we should at least talk about something. Kirishima says as he gets up to talk to Mina and Kaminari to Jirou while the others decided to talk to one another, while Bakugo and Izuku were silent, Izuku was looking through his phone to see what news there was about Pro Heroes and stumbled upon a title saying, "Is there such a thing as a Shadow World?" Izuku didn't hesitate to press the link to it and found an interesting sentence, "A Shadow World can change someone's twisted desires they hide in their heart" ~Phantom Thieves of Hearts.
Izuku started looking for more about it and the last piece of information says, "In order to change someone is to exterminate shadows that isn't the main target, along with accepting your fate, and having to confess your twisted desires after we have managed to steal your heart by stealing your treasure." ~S.E.E.S/I.T/Phantom Thieves of Hearts.
Izuku just stood there frozen at the fact that there might be another world.
Deku?! Bakugo shakes Izuku trying to see if he is okay.
K-Kacchan? Izuku snaps out.
You alright you damn nerd? The ash blonde asks worried for his boyfriend.
It's just -
-school bell rings-
Alright everyone settle down class is in session. Aizawa says coming out of his sleeping bag.
Izuku decided to tell the whole class on what he's discovered in the dorms.
-After school-
Bakugo went behind Izuku and hugged him whispering, "Aren't you going to tell me the fuck is going on with you?" Bakugo says sounding a bit angry.
I- I will Kacchan, I just need everyone else to know as well. Izuku whispers turning around hugging Bakugo.
F-fine. Bakugo looks away blushing from how cute Izuku was acting as usual.
-in the common area-
Deku came into the common area and told everyone what he's discovered.
Woah, so wait you found this online and want to check it out? Kirishima questioned.
Yes, because the Shadow World can easily kill people or change how they are. And if very Villain were to be taken down what is the point of being a hero if there's no danger? Plus, the world isn't perfect, that's why we have danger and other threatning things.
Maybe Deku has a point. Ochako says agreeing.
And so what's the plan, Midoriya? Todoroki states.
Well there's a location on it, but I have this weird app on my phone that I never installed, however it can't be deleted and it's called "Metaverse Navi", and it gave me the location of where it's located.
And what about going there without being scolded by Aizawa? Ribbit. Asui says sticking out her tongue.
I'll let you all go, because I've noticed that all of you have a strong desire to become a hero, while the Pro Heroes like me don't have a strong desire, we just want to be useful, yet All Might does, but all of us know he's retired. And before you all ask how I know its because I tried looking for it myself. You all will be excused from school until how long it takes you, just inform me when you're going.
Yes sir. The whole class say in unison.
It's better to go tomorrow night because it's a  better way to let all this information sink in your head.
Agreed. Everyone said.
As everyone were going into their dorms Bakugo walked up to Izuku.
Deku.....
Yes Kacchan?
You've told everyone of these extras this information, they're all taking it lightly, but are you?
I...I don't.....k-know. Izuku falls onto Bakugo's arms falling asleep.
Dumbass, should have told me you're tired and tell me tomorrow. Bakugo half shouts picking up Izuku taking him to Izuku's room which is right next to his room, he lays him in bed, tucking him in, then kissing his forehead.
Goodnight Deku. He closes the door to be met with Kirishima and Kaminari.
You're so manly Bakubro.
Yeah, you should marry Midoriya while you still have the chance.
SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR AND HUMANOID PIKACHU! Bakugo shouts stomping to his room.
Want a bet he'll marry him? Kaminari says while Kirishima just laughs, but agrees.
-Next day at night-
Good luck to you everyone. Aizawa says.
I promise to come back safe with everyone else.
You better.
Everyone before we leave I have new information that could help us along the way, but it was in my dream and I hope it's useful and it turns out from what the lady told me, she said we all have another version of us that has our own desires to become a hero, which means our true self that Aizawa was talking about.
So what you're saying is that to keep an eye out for someone that resembles us? Mineta says.
That's the plan.
Let's take them down. Kirishima and Kaminari shout.
-in the location-
Izuku clicks on the app and says "Mementos" as someone on the Phan-site put, but no one otherwise Izuku could see it.
Hold up everyone! Todoroki yells signaling everyone to be quiet.
As everyone went silent, they heard footsteps and it was -

(Tell me if you want me to continue this)